Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

ngaurhoth1
Dolce Rogue
World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue
You do know that the Mayans just said it was the end of an era, not the end of the world, right?

I mean it's pretty idiotic to think a war that's going to destroy the world is going to happen in a matter of weeks, unless all countries decided to bomb the s**t out of each other at the same time.

I love when people freak the ******** out because of what my ancestors said.

I know this already. I did not say the world would end, but as you said ,it will be the end of this era. The oncoming war will go into full effect on the 21st of December, and the results will mean the devastation of the world. My role is to return into the world that will be in ruins and begin to heal it, but that process will be long. I am not freaking out; I have seen it all with my mind's eye and if I am wrong, then the seas themselves will rise to claim my life

Aha, but it's the beginning of a new one. It doesn't mean this era will get destroyed, it'll just change.

You totally need to make an avatar based off of the Mayans for chistmas.

Yeaaah, I will!! emotion_kirakira

Familiar Poster

The war between man and machine is upon us already? ******** Skynet.

Mega Glitch

Dolce Rogue
ngaurhoth1
Dolce Rogue
World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue
You do know that the Mayans just said it was the end of an era, not the end of the world, right?

I mean it's pretty idiotic to think a war that's going to destroy the world is going to happen in a matter of weeks, unless all countries decided to bomb the s**t out of each other at the same time.

I know this already. I did not say the world would end, but as you said ,it will be the end of this era. The oncoming war will go into full effect on the 21st of December, and the results will mean the devastation of the world. My role is to return into the world that will be in ruins and begin to heal it, but that process will be long. I am not freaking out; I have seen it all with my mind's eye and if I am wrong, then the seas themselves will rise to claim my life

Aha, but it's the beginning of a new one. It doesn't mean this era will get destroyed, it'll just change.

It would be interesting to see what you could cook up xD
By the way, what is the chop stick item (in particular the jewelry that I assume is hanging from it)?

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

ngaurhoth1
Dolce Rogue
ngaurhoth1
Dolce Rogue
World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue

It would be interesting to see what you could cook up xD
By the way, what is the chop stick item (in particular the jewelry that I assume is hanging from it)?

emotion_dowant You just wait.

It's called Kaede's Hope.

Timid Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
World Queen Jahaja

World Queen Jahaja
I am counting down the days to the world's end.

'nuff said?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The world isn't that kind to me

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Um.. The world will not end on december 21st its not going to end for another 10 billion years when the sun will blow up(unless we screw the Earth up ourselves which were already doing) The believe the Mayan calender ends at December 21 2012 is a sign of the end is ludicrous. Mayans may have died before they finished the calendar another thing is if anyone believes the Mayans were great is a nitwit they ripped people's hearts out on a daily basis as a tribute to there unpronounceable gods.

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Buddhism? Hinduism? Daoism?
you're gonna look so weird camping in the wilderness.
you'll be like that stinky kid that no one ever wants to talk to.
pu.
omg stop spoiling the end.
In all honesty, i just don't give a ********. i'm sorry.
if the world ended great--- if we're still alive on December 22nd. wonderful.

Intellectual Explorer

brutal palm tree massacre
i can't stop laughing at everything
help
i think it may be terminal

Word.
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my claims, as your type of people usually do. I do not expect you to believe me, but please keep the following in mind:

Gaza, Moscow, New York City, London, Tokyo, and Jerusalem. These cities will be important to the coming struggle

Wow...

I mean, I thought you were like messing around or something to start with, but really? You people still haven't worked out that it's NOT the end of the world? The world isn't going to end on that day, how can anyone predict the end of the world, that's stupid. No, The relevance to that date is NOT the end of the world but the end of the age. We're leaving Pices and going into Aquarius..Or the other way round I forget but either way...

You go hide in you're little crypt...Because even if the world was going to pot on that day, that's not a cowards way out at all is it...

rolleyes

Liberal Receiver

Lolnope.
Seen to many "the end is nigh, the world shall end!" to think it's really going to happen when we expect it.

I do think that at some point our sun is going to blow up though, but it's not scheduled for another few billion years.

I wished I had the monies to have an end of the world party. But no monies.

Totes related to apocalypse living; My dad says that squirrel is surprisingly not horrible tasting, but a bit gamey and incredibly dark greasy meats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff