Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolce Rogue
You do know that the Mayans just said it was the end of an era, not the end of the world, right?

I mean it's pretty idiotic to think a war that's going to destroy the world is going to happen in a matter of weeks, unless all countries decided to bomb the s**t out of each other at the same time.

I love when people freak the ******** out because of what my ancestors said.

I know this already. I did not say the world would end, but as you said ,it will be the end of this era. The oncoming war will go into full effect on the 21st of December, and the results will mean the devastation of the world. My role is to return into the world that will be in ruins and begin to heal it, but that process will be long. I am not freaking out; I have seen it all with my mind's eye and if I am wrong, then the seas themselves will rise to claim my life

Fiendish Punk

Brilwen
They claimed this last year as well, we're still here. stare

I've heard this too. But multiple times. Apparently they mentioned 2000 we'd died: still here. They mentioned 2012: The end of the year is here but I doubt almost anything a person's says anyway. They people go overboard with judgements and s**t. I will most definitely laugh if we're here after this day.
(Praise the Lord! x3)
World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue
You do know that the Mayans just said it was the end of an era, not the end of the world, right?

I mean it's pretty idiotic to think a war that's going to destroy the world is going to happen in a matter of weeks, unless all countries decided to bomb the s**t out of each other at the same time.

I know this already. I did not say the world would end, but as you said ,it will be the end of this era. The oncoming war will go into full effect on the 21st of December, and the results will mean the devastation of the world. My role is to return into the world that will be in ruins and begin to heal it, but that process will be long. I am not freaking out; I have seen it all with my mind's eye and if I am wrong, then the seas themselves will rise to claim my life

Are you Desmond Miles?

Anyway, anyway, take me with you!

Tipsy Fairy

I hope you pack plenty of chlorpromazine for your journey.
^^

Dedicated Loiterer

Dolce Rogue

Dolce, y u no troll liek ur ancestors? emotion_donotwant

Sexy Turtle

It is just fake.User Image

Fiendish Punk

Dolce Rogue

Estoy de acuerdo con usted.
People need to think twice about what one or two people say. Mother's like to me in Spanish, "Stupid people got to follow ads and everyone's saying. Let's go to work."

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

RoyalFaps
Dolce Rogue

Because fabulous people don't troll emotion_eyebrow

Dedicated Loiterer

Dolce Rogue
RoyalFaps
Dolce Rogue

Because fabulous people don't troll emotion_eyebrow

Ok emo

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue

Aha, but it's the beginning of a new one. It doesn't mean this era will get destroyed, it'll just change.

Fashionable Raider

You do realize that the whole Mayan-calendar-end -of-the-world thing was already dis proven, right?
They didnt account for leap year, so that date they had actually came and went a few years ago. lookit up. stressed
I will enjoy that day if it's true.

If it's untrue then life goes on.

Either way, I have nothing to worry about.

Familiar Friend

World Queen Jahaja
I am slowly entering an aesthetic coma which will see me through the coming terror.

Well, time to move to Rome everyone.
are you sure

Mega Glitch

Dolce Rogue
World Queen Jahaja
Dolce Rogue

Aha, but it's the beginning of a new one. It doesn't mean this era will get destroyed, it'll just change.

You totally need to make an avatar based off of the Mayans for chistmas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff