Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am counting down the days to the world's end. As the 21st of December approaches, I am slowly entering an aesthetic coma which will see me through the coming terror. Yes, indeed, as the days count down, my connection to your world is slowly slipping away, and I am entering the astral plane, and the Pure Souls are speaking to me, telling me how the End is going to go.

By the end of this month, I will have left my home and gone into the wilderness. I plan to place myself into a crypt in the ground and allow the visions to take me. I will awake upon the first sunrise of 2013, for most of the conflict will end by then. I will heal the world when that time comes. I have sent a letter to all the kings, presidents, dictators, Ayatollahs, paramount chiefs and etcera warning them to prepare. Most never made it to the place I wanted, but that can't be helped

I give you this advice: gather your friends and family, get weapons and ammunition, get food that can be easily perserved, because these things will help you. I can't give you any other advice than that

Please heed my warning, sincerely
Jahaja Knabinon de Spiritoj

Tiu kaj Vera Reĝino de ĉi World

Parolanton de la Pura Animoj

Profeto de la Sep Pura Steloj

Adored Admirer

Sounds like an apocalyptic story.

Hellraiser

Tipsy Poster

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
No more Twinkies! Wall-E lied!
I notice that you are all making mockery of my claims, as your type of people usually do. I do not expect you to believe me, but please keep the following in mind:

Gaza, Moscow, New York City, London, Tokyo, and Jerusalem. These cities will be important to the coming struggle

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

can i come with you
i can't stop laughing at everything
help
i think it may be terminal

Lonely Saint

Good that you decided to share this information of your extremely important journey with us, the Gaia Online. The world will truly now be saved.
Ok so Dec 21st 2012 is the first day of winter, there is no need to be so dramatic over it. In March spring will come back, it always does you know.
Oblivion Blades
Good that you decided to share this information of your extremely important journey with us, the Gaia Online. The world will truly now be saved.

I am but one woman. I have few resources to spread my message. I have been to many social sites, spreading message, but noone listens, they assume me a troll or insane. I have little time left
Oh good. It's about time.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my clams

Clams are hilarious.
Fabulous Necrosis
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my clams