• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the hipster soul
Robot Giny
the hipster soul
Robot Giny
the hipster soul

is this the only connection you can make? do you always base your conclusions on assumptions, or is it just in this thread?
You're right, of course. Everyone here is an idiot, and anyone who makes the assumption that the short paragraph at the beginning of the OP could in any way be related to the discussion topics should just be taken outside and shot like the mongrel dog they are.

hey i didn't say it, you did. all i said was that there was a dairy queen outside my house with john 3:16 on the marquis.

do you want an apology? do you want me to lie to you about my intentions on making this thread? either one is possible. not everyone necessarily has an agenda, you know.
Of course I don't want you to lie to me. I've already said (and so have you) that you didn't intend to make that connection. I'm trying to explain that the connection is still there, so it's understandable that literally everyone that responded to the thread assumed your observation was related to the discussion topics.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that most people who make threads purposely connect the discussion topics with whatever observation/rant/complaint/story they write at the beginning of the post.

It's cool, though. As long as it makes you feel superior, go ahead and call everyone here an idiot. Your ego is delicate.

but i don't feel superior to anyone sad

people are just ******** stupid
People are ******** stupid.

But you're not...right? smile

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Robot Giny
the hipster soul
Robot Giny
the hipster soul
Robot Giny
the hipster soul

is this the only connection you can make? do you always base your conclusions on assumptions, or is it just in this thread?
You're right, of course. Everyone here is an idiot, and anyone who makes the assumption that the short paragraph at the beginning of the OP could in any way be related to the discussion topics should just be taken outside and shot like the mongrel dog they are.

hey i didn't say it, you did. all i said was that there was a dairy queen outside my house with john 3:16 on the marquis.

do you want an apology? do you want me to lie to you about my intentions on making this thread? either one is possible. not everyone necessarily has an agenda, you know.
Of course I don't want you to lie to me. I've already said (and so have you) that you didn't intend to make that connection. I'm trying to explain that the connection is still there, so it's understandable that literally everyone that responded to the thread assumed your observation was related to the discussion topics.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that most people who make threads purposely connect the discussion topics with whatever observation/rant/complaint/story they write at the beginning of the post.

It's cool, though. As long as it makes you feel superior, go ahead and call everyone here an idiot. Your ego is delicate.

but i don't feel superior to anyone sad

people are just ******** stupid
People are ******** stupid.

But you're not...right? smile

life lesson learned

Business Businessman

Bubble Shark
I work at Dairy Queen, and my boss is a religious nut bag too. Maybe it's a Christian place, like Chik-Fil-A? I don't know.

Religion shouldn't be in business, but if it's not my business, well, it's not my decision.

Religion should NOT be allowed in politics.

It's definitely discriminatory to hire only Christian workers, and if you're asked that in an interview, it should be straight up against the law.

As someone who also spends all day deciding whether or not the fudge should go under the brownies with an 'Earthquake, I can say that Dairy Queen (most of them, anyways) hire a lot of college bound white kids. It's not discriminatory -- that said, in my area, a lot of these kids were raised with a Bible in one hand. I think it just depends on the type of productivity you want, and let's be honest: It's a fair stereotype that the group I just mentioned above make pretty good workers. That's not to say that your average stoner can't throw together a burger, though.

Romantic Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Greybriel
Bubble Shark
I work at Dairy Queen, and my boss is a religious nut bag too. Maybe it's a Christian place, like Chik-Fil-A? I don't know.

Religion shouldn't be in business, but if it's not my business, well, it's not my decision.

Religion should NOT be allowed in politics.

It's definitely discriminatory to hire only Christian workers, and if you're asked that in an interview, it should be straight up against the law.

As someone who also spends all day deciding whether or not the fudge should go under the brownies with an 'Earthquake, I can say that Dairy Queen (most of them, anyways) hire a lot of college bound white kids. It's not discriminatory -- that said, in my area, a lot of these kids were raised with a Bible in one hand. I think it just depends on the type of productivity you want, and let's be honest: It's a fair stereotype that the group I just mentioned above make pretty good workers. That's not to say that your average stoner can't throw together a burger, though.

You're probably right. At the one I work at, we're all under 35, normal white kids. To be completely fair, there's no other race in our little town of 4000, but I would say we all make pretty good workers. Though sometimes the bible kids can be offensive and bibley, so I've gotten in an argument or two with them.

PS, the fudge should most certainly go on top of the brownies because it makes the brownies warm and gooey. They're even better if we nuke them for a few seconds first. wink
I love The Velvet Underground. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games