Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
Hey you got another valentines card congrats CH1YO, hope that one was more honest and helped you feel a lil better. But yeah I'm not sure about all that stuff so I won't talk much more bout it.

I won't feel better until Ryanair sort out their website and I can finish booking my holiday.
You should come to america! Maybe i can meet the person who taught me how to talk.

I'm going to finally go to Vienna, after many years of being put off. The website is back in working order thankfully.
Oh okay then :I hope you enjoy yourself

As do I. I've made it nearly impossible for me to get to the airport though, which was pretty silly.
How do you mean? Guess i'll just have to go to britain then, might die of poshness though
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
You should come to america! Maybe i can meet the person who taught me how to talk.

I'm going to finally go to Vienna, after many years of being put off. The website is back in working order thankfully.

As do I. I've made it nearly impossible for me to get to the airport though, which was pretty silly.
How do you mean? Guess i'll just have to go to britain then, might die of poshness though

It's not all that posh here, don't worry.

Distinct Dabbler

Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel

Ok, I'm pretty sure it only counts at the moment the act is done. If someone is seductive, they can convince someone to have sex with them willingly. That is not rape because it is consensual. It is rape if the person says they don't want to have sex but you force them to do it any way, weather that be by holding them down or pointing a weapon at them and/or threatening them.

Well what gives seductive people the right to do things you don't want?

Nothing, just the fact that they are seductive makes you more likely to want to do things with them.
But then why are there terms like regret. LIke drug addictions, just cause you wanted to do things doesn't mean their seduction was all that likable.

Well, you willingly made that choice.
What do you mean willingly? Do you choose to be addicted?

You chose to start trying the drug. An addiction is something you've done to yourself.

Dapper Reveler

Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia

Nothing, just the fact that they are seductive makes you more likely to want to do things with them.
But then why are there terms like regret. LIke drug addictions, just cause you wanted to do things doesn't mean their seduction was all that likable.

Well, you willingly made that choice.
What do you mean willingly? Do you choose to be addicted?

You chose to start trying the drug. An addiction is something you've done to yourself.
Well what if a drug could talk, does that mean seduction and sex is like a super drug?

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

Well relative to you it would be near impossible. How are the people in Vienna? Is it that or are you just going for the scenery?
In all fairness, rape did make the Swedes hot.
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

Well relative to you it would be near impossible. How are the people in Vienna? Is it that or are you just going for the scenery?

I don't know, I've never been. I just want to go somewhere and Venna sounds nice.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I don't know, I've never been. I just want to go somewhere and Venna sounds nice.
I found this phenomenal oddity recently and it seems to me as though wherever I happen to be at is somehow a very nice place to be.
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I found this phenomenal oddity recently and it seems to me as though wherever I happen to be at is somehow a very nice place to be.

Possibly you exude pheromones to which you are not immune.

Blessed Prophet

Whoever wrote that is a c**t.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
duldol v3
Quote:
Rape in most places is considered a social taboo. It is actually frowned upon in most circles that don't involve people of Hispanic decent. But I for one think that the social stigma that surrounds rape is not only undeserved but ludicrous and exaggerated.

There are in fact many positive aspects to rape that are oft not mentioned in the biased liberal media.

Did you know that over 85% of rape victims became more socially active after being raped? No, you never hear about those statistics. Rape actually improves your charisma by totally destroying your self-worth and utterly annihilating any sense of security. Strangely enough, most entertaining people hate themselves- it's what allows that to be so self-deprecating.

Have you ever been hit with a ball while playing a sport? Being raped is a lot like being smacked with a giant ball. At first you are hurt and you cry but then you get up and you're stronger for it.

Rape victims or "rape recipients" are stronger as people because of their expirience and I think we can all agree that that's a positive thing.

I think most women know this and spend a lot of time and energy trying to be raped to get popular.

Someone I thought I knew on Gaia had just posted this. I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread but
I know there are going to be people of all genders and sex who will actually believe this statement.

What do you think ED? lol

I think it's ridiculous.

Especially this point about "most entertainers hate themselves. That's how they're able to be so self depreciating". No....not remotely the case.

Me? I love myself. There's a few things I'd probably change, given the chance, but that's anyone. All in all, I very much am happy with who I am. Yet I'm not afraid to self-depreciate, in the interest of a good laugh. Why? Not because I hate myself. I don't. It's because I'm THAT SECURE in my self-worth, that I can make jokes about myself, and not be bothered by them. I know I have enough redeeming qualities, that I can dig at my own faults, and not lose my sense of self-worth.

For example, I'm short. I know it. I'm not bothered by it, in the slightest. So I'm not afraid to jokingly tell someone "Just remember, I can punch you in the d**k, without ducking. xd ". And I'm a "ginger". And I'll make references to that ALL DAY LONG, given the chance. Someone drinking from a bottle of ginger ale? "NOO!! MY BROTHERS!! WHY?! gonk " Why can I make jokes about being ginger? Because I LOVE my hair, and skin.

Newbie Noob

Athena_flora
Whoever wrote that is a c**t.

Le sighhh. I know people are ignorant but then it's also like forcing individuals to have to take these kinds of things with a grain of salt.

It really is a terrible thing to joke about, and I don't use the word hate a lot but I seriously do
hate this kind of trolling.

The individual who wrote this was male and gay, and the topic was "my girlfriend hates it when I joke about rape" so I knew it was a troll thread.

Seeker

For the love of God and all that is holy, please tell me that was posted by a troll...
I agree on the point that it can make people stronger, but that's really the primary options following rape- either give up or pick up what's left of yourself and move on. I do think that people have some pretty extreme opinions on rapists, but it still shouldn't be thought of as "okay" just because a decent amount of people are viewed as stronger afterwards. It's still not something anyone should have to go through.

Dapper Gawker

ChiyoSuzaku
I agree on the point that it can make people stronger, but that's really the primary options following rape- either give up or pick up what's left of yourself and move on. I do think that people have some pretty extreme opinions on rapists, but it still shouldn't be thought of as "okay" just because a decent amount of people are viewed as stronger afterwards. It's still not something anyone should have to go through.

Stronger in what way exactly?

Anyway, it doesn't even matter if there are any good things associated with it (which there isn't). It's not like it's going to make them feel better by saying "Well, at least it made you (conceived benefit)." It's like saying "I'm sorry you were mugged, but at least it made you more aware of your surroundings."(or that's the best I can come up with)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff