Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
"It's not rape if you want to have sex with them." wait so does that mean you want to have had sex with him now or does it only count during the moment. Also, does that mean people who are just real good at being seductive are never rapist? I don't have enough sex to know this kind of stuff, so I'm actually being kind of honest here.

Regrettable sex is different to rape. Rape occurs when only one party willingly consents to sexual activity which commences regardless.
shh CH1YO I'm just messing with this person. Also, it seems noticeable that, when there are terms like regrettable, what people want and don't want are often hard to figure out.

Dapper Reveler

Accalia-Squirrel

Ok, I'm pretty sure it only counts at the moment the act is done. If someone is seductive, they can convince someone to have sex with them willingly. That is not rape because it is consensual. It is rape if the person says they don't want to have sex but you force them to do it any way, weather that be by holding them down or pointing a weapon at them and/or threatening them.

Well what gives seductive people the right to do things you don't want?

Accalia-Squirrel
Look at it this way: In the first situation it's like if you go up to someone and ask them to share their candy. Somehow you convince them to share their delicious candy with you, so that's like being seductive. You get them to share their candy willingly.
Rape is like, you just go up to them and ask for candy, they say no, so you punch them and steal their candy any way.
What if you said that you didn't want to share your candy but i convinced you to anyway?
Don't bring to much emotional stuff into the mix when you're making an appeal to logic, just cause i steal something doesn't mean i punch you and stuff too. Make your point concise and what not.
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
"It's not rape if you want to have sex with them." wait so does that mean you want to have had sex with him now or does it only count during the moment. Also, does that mean people who are just real good at being seductive are never rapist? I don't have enough sex to know this kind of stuff, so I'm actually being kind of honest here.

Regrettable sex is different to rape. Rape occurs when only one party willingly consents to sexual activity which commences regardless.
shh CH1YO I'm just messing with this person. Also, it seems noticeable that, when there are terms like regrettable, what people want and don't want are often hard to figure out.

I know that but it would have been irresponsible of me to feign ignorance.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I'm just trying to act smart like everybody else on ED can't you give me a little room, please. Also, I kind of wonder why convincing someone to do something they don't want to is all that much better than forgoing the process and at least taking away from them the trouble of wondering whether or not they wanted that thing.
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I'm just trying to act smart like everybody else on ED can't you give me a little room, please. Also, I kind of wonder why convincing someone to do something they don't want to is all that much better than forgoing the process and at least taking away from them the trouble of wondering whether or not they wanted that thing.

¬_¬ If you convince someone then they do want. Also it tends to hurt less.

Distinct Dabbler

Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel

Ok, I'm pretty sure it only counts at the moment the act is done. If someone is seductive, they can convince someone to have sex with them willingly. That is not rape because it is consensual. It is rape if the person says they don't want to have sex but you force them to do it any way, weather that be by holding them down or pointing a weapon at them and/or threatening them.

Nothing, just the fact that they are seductive makes you more likely to want to do things with them.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

Hey you got another valentines card congrats CH1YO, hope that one was more honest and helped you feel a lil better. But yeah I'm not sure about all that stuff so I won't talk much more bout it.

Dapper Reveler

Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel

Nothing, just the fact that they are seductive makes you more likely to want to do things with them.
But then why are there terms like regret. LIke drug addictions, just cause you wanted to do things doesn't mean their seduction was all that likable.

Distinct Dabbler

Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel

But then why are there terms like regret. LIke drug addictions, just cause you wanted to do things doesn't mean their seduction was all that likable.

Well, you willingly made that choice.
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

Hey you got another valentines card congrats CH1YO, hope that one was more honest and helped you feel a lil better. But yeah I'm not sure about all that stuff so I won't talk much more bout it.

I won't feel better until Ryanair sort out their website and I can finish booking my holiday.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I won't feel better until Ryanair sort out their website and I can finish booking my holiday.
You should come to america! Maybe i can meet the person who taught me how to talk.

Dapper Reveler

Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Epitome_Mia
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel

Well, you willingly made that choice.
What do you mean willingly? Do you choose to be addicted?
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

You should come to america! Maybe i can meet the person who taught me how to talk.

I'm going to finally go to Vienna, after many years of being put off. The website is back in working order thankfully.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

I'm going to finally go to Vienna, after many years of being put off. The website is back in working order thankfully.
Oh okay then :I hope you enjoy yourself
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto
CH1YO
Avgvsto

Oh okay then :I hope you enjoy yourself

As do I. I've made it nearly impossible for me to get to the airport though, which was pretty silly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff