Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Gatekeeper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well, lets ask people who were actually raped instead of assuming on something you have not experienced.

Mega Noob

Booty Tickle
Everyone look under your chairs!!! Free rape for everyone! You get a rapist and YOR get a rapist.... /sarcasm

Zealot

So if I had a daughter and wanted to discipline her, I could just invite old Uncle Touchy over to violate her in every manner possible.
Oh, but it's okay, because I'm just building character so she'll grow up to be a respectable adult.

/logic
Time to raise the self-esteem of women everywhere.

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Annata Cannata
Well, lets ask people who were actually raped instead of assuming on something you have not experienced.

Aged Lunatic

Sohisohi
Time to raise the self-esteem of women everywhere.

Yea, so how many bullets will it take before said attempted rapist realizes "maybe this wasn't such a good idea"?

Dapper Reveler

Im kind of confused about how girls are about this, Im pretty sure most guys secretly want to get raped by a hot girl. Does rape only count if you're ugly?

Newbie Noob

flower guts
Annata Cannata

I think the answer is hopefully..obviously a troll statement. I just think we should raise awareness on how the issue of rape can be wrongfully joked about..for trolling purposes.

Newbie Noob

Chahklet
Same excuse my baby daddy used for his abuse....that it made me stronger. :/

Sorry to hear about that love. You okay?
Avgvsto
Im kind of confused about how girls are about this, Im pretty sure most guys secretly want to get raped by a hot girl. Does rape only count if you're ugly?

It's not rape if you want to have sex with them. Rape is a very violent act of abuse, and is absolutely disgusting to be on the receiving end of, to be forced to do something sexual that you don't want to do.

Dapper Reveler

Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto

It's not rape if you want to have sex with them. Rape is a very violent act of abuse, and is absolutely disgusting to be on the receiving end of, to be forced to do something sexual that you don't want to do.
So it only counts if its unattractive? Does that mean whenever ugly people have sex it's rape even though for both of them everyone more attractive is pretty much out of their league?
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto

So it only counts if its unattractive? Does that mean whenever ugly people have sex it's rape even though for both of them everyone more attractive is pretty much out of their league?

Nope, because they're consenting to have sex with each other. It's something they are choosing to do willingly. I ******** an ugly guy before. It wasn't great, I didn't like it and I ended up regretting it, but it was a choice I made.

Dapper Reveler

Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto

Nope, because they're consenting to have sex with each other. It's something they are choosing to do willingly. I ******** an ugly guy before. It wasn't great, I didn't like it and I ended up regretting it, but it was a choice I made.
"It's not rape if you want to have sex with them." wait so does that mean you want to have had sex with him now or does it only count during the moment. Also, does that mean people who are just real good at being seductive are never rapist? I don't have enough sex to know this kind of stuff, so I'm actually being kind of honest here.
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto
Accalia-Squirrel
Avgvsto

"It's not rape if you want to have sex with them." wait so does that mean you want to have had sex with him now or does it only count during the moment. Also, does that mean people who are just real good at being seductive are never rapist? I don't have enough sex to know this kind of stuff, so I'm actually being kind of honest here.

Ok, I'm pretty sure it only counts at the moment the act is done. If someone is seductive, they can convince someone to have sex with them willingly. That is not rape because it is consensual. It is rape if the person says they don't want to have sex but you force them to do it any way, weather that be by holding them down or pointing a weapon at them and/or threatening them.

Look at it this way: In the first situation it's like if you go up to someone and ask them to share their candy. Somehow you convince them to share their delicious candy with you, so that's like being seductive. You get them to share their candy willingly.
Rape is like, you just go up to them and ask for candy, they say no, so you punch them and steal their candy any way.
Avgvsto

Regrettable sex is different to rape. Rape occurs when only one party willingly consents to sexual activity which commences regardless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff