Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry but I don't think rape is a good thing.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
What ... ?

Familiar Friend

it depends on the type of rape. i don't think all rape is as horrible as some people want to believe. your boyfriend taking advantage of you when you're drunk is nothing like child molestation, for example. if some girl with an extremely stubborn personality or something like that was raped i don't think i would even care.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
duldol v3
I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread

5 bucks says the MODS won't delete it. It's not provocative enough. You need to pick a controversial topic, and post the most outrageous statement backed by cited sources such as studies, surveys, and general statistics proving your "outrageous statement".

1st Amendment does not apply here. Thats what moderators are for.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
I unfortunately have heard this line of thinking used in an even worse manner-promotion of child molestation. It might be a troll but some people do mean that forcing sex on someone else will not be that damaging and might even be beneficial. They are distorting the very real incidence of post traumatic growth to support their twisted preferences. It is true some people are resilient and grow from trauma but that does not mean they should be forced to become such through sexual assault. If they are going to argue for putting someone through a threatening experience to grow more as a person it should be no worse than drafting them to the front lines where they have at least some control and purpose when they suffer.

Aged Lunatic

low iq 111
for example. if some girl with an extremely stubborn personality or something like that was raped i don't think i would even care.

Wow, way to show yourself as a miserable waste of skin in one short statement. Go die in a fire and hopefully take any traces of your DNA with you.
that is complete and utter bs

Shirtless Seeker

low iq 111
it depends on the type of rape. i don't think all rape is as horrible as some people want to believe. your boyfriend taking advantage of you when you're drunk is nothing like child molestation, for example. if some girl with an extremely stubborn personality or something like that was raped i don't think i would even care.

Easy to say until it's actually experienced. Unfortunately, even attempted rape can and usually does have long-term psychological effects.

Newbie Noob

chainmailleman
duldol v3
I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread

5 bucks says the MODS won't delete it. It's not provocative enough. You need to pick a controversial topic, and post the most outrageous statement backed by cited sources such as studies, surveys, and general statistics proving your "outrageous statement".

1st Amendment does not apply here. Thats what moderators are for.

Mods aren't perfect. I've had some guy troll me when he knew my mom was dead, and he made topics like "deader than duldol's mom" or something. i pm'd a mod, and nothing really was ever done.

it took someone else to report him for like spamming to get him banned.

And yeah Mods won't delete it. This was in the GD, so a topic like this isn't anything out of the ordinary, unfortunately.

Newbie Noob

ATOM1C PUNK
Sorry but I don't think rape is a good thing.

It isn't!

Tipsy Smoker

Same excuse my baby daddy used for his abuse....that it made me stronger. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out