Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Quote:
Rape in most places is considered a social taboo. It is actually frowned upon in most circles that don't involve people of Hispanic decent. But I for one think that the social stigma that surrounds rape is not only undeserved but ludicrous and exaggerated.

There are in fact many positive aspects to rape that are oft not mentioned in the biased liberal media.

Did you know that over 85% of rape victims became more socially active after being raped? No, you never hear about those statistics. Rape actually improves your charisma by totally destroying your self-worth and utterly annihilating any sense of security. Strangely enough, most entertaining people hate themselves- it's what allows that to be so self-deprecating.

Have you ever been hit with a ball while playing a sport? Being raped is a lot like being smacked with a giant ball. At first you are hurt and you cry but then you get up and you're stronger for it.

Rape victims or "rape recipients" are stronger as people because of their expirience and I think we can all agree that that's a positive thing.

I think most women know this and spend a lot of time and energy trying to be raped to get popular.

Someone I thought I knew on Gaia had just posted this. I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread but
I know there are going to be people of all genders and sex who will actually believe this statement.

What do you think ED? lol

im a remy girl's Husband

Blessed Husband

10,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
i think ppl can poop rlly good aftr.
How delightful.
lol, no.

no
no,
no.
Don't rofl
Don't rape victims often rofl
Don't they kill themselves a lot? rofl
It's too brilliant. no
no rofl
we, in fact, don't become more socially active after being raped by someone.

I think..... h/o, gotta try this rape thing, see how it works.
I don't think that this is very sensible.

Shirtless Genius

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I, myself, is a rape victim. Ever since i was 6! There is NO benefits to RAPE! No matter what! Rape has ruined my life completely, made me completely anti-social! I have to keep myself busy, and not think for too long. I have nightmares and visions of the rape.

Rape is never good, no matter how you put it.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like this. For starters, I like the whole bit about pointing out liberal bias. That's a key ingredient in how morons operate, by saying everyone against their picture-perfect-utopia is a liberal or leftist. Even when they make a claim that they're a "centralist", they insist upon buying into the whole, "Wah, everyone against my perfect idea of an economy is a liberal, wah."

Second, I love the statistic usage. White supremacists make good use of this as the backbone for their "white genocide", all while blaming dat liberal bias.

Third, "popular". The idea that everyone who is not them is an "attention whore" is also used by people with severe jealousy over the life that this person has. Again, usually seen while blaming dat liberal bias. "Liberals can do whatever they want!" That implies that they don't get get to do anything they want; classic envy.

I had fun. If that was a troll, it succeeded in using all the basics.

Eloquent Streaker

I'm actually not entirely sure if that's trolling, or if the author is serious. Part of me wants to say that it's trolling, but after the ******** of comments about rape that the GOP unleashed after Todd Akin's "women don't get pregnant from legitimate rape" comment, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some idiot on the Right (or even on the Left) stupid enough to say that in a serious manner.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Everyone look under your chairs!!! Free rape for everyone! You get a rapist and YOR get a rapist.... /sarcasm

Newbie Noob

Bunny_Guru
I, myself, is a rape victim. Ever since i was 6! There is NO benefits to RAPE! No matter what! Rape has ruined my life completely, made me completely anti-social! I have to keep myself busy, and not think for too long. I have nightmares and visions of the rape.

I'm sorry to hear that love. A lot of people are insensitive

Shirtless Genius

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru

Ahh, it's quite alright. No one realy knows the effect it has unless it happened to them, so autocratically they have no idea. But, this is just disgusting.

Newbie Noob

Bunny_Guru
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru

Ahh, it's quite alright. No one realy knows the effect it has unless it happened to them, so autocratically they have no idea. But, this is just disgusting.

Yes. I can relate.

It's weird when you've had something absolutely terrible happen to you and you have to be in groups of people who have not shared the same experience, and furthermore are totally ignorant about it.

Whatever though, I'm sure you are stronger and wiser from the experience.

Shirtless Genius

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru

Yes. I can relate.

It's weird when you've had something absolutely terrible happen to you and you have to be in groups of people who have not shared the same experience, and furthermore are totally ignorant about it.

Ah, yess, but im still a complete mess because of it.

Newbie Noob

Bunny_Guru
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru
duldol v3
Bunny_Guru

Yes. I can relate.

Ah, yess, but im still a complete mess because of it.

Are you getting therapy?
well that is true.
a lot of people who are entertaining do totally hate themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff