Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw The Avengers yesterday, and it was freaking amazing. One of the best movies ever.
Can We Please Stop Talking About Sex?

Wheezing Gekko

12,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
it makes me angry that netflix has the 2nd iron man movie, but not the first... i just want to re watch all of the preceding films again...
Le Sneakyjizzed
Can We Please Stop Talking About Sex?

No, sorry.
MateSprite
it makes me angry that netflix has the 2nd iron man movie, but not the first... i just want to re watch all of the preceding films again...

I know, thats stupid. Luckily I have it on dvd. It's can be kinda confusing if you don't watch like Captain America or Thor, but not too bad. Its a really good movie.

Wheezing Gekko

12,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite

I know, thats stupid. Luckily I have it on dvd. It's can be kinda confusing if you don't watch like Captain America or Thor, but not too bad. Its a really good movie.
oh, i've seen them all, but seeing the avengers made me want to watch them again, i can hardly remember the hulk movies, it's been too long
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite

oh, i've seen them all, but seeing the avengers made me want to watch them again, i can hardly remember the hulk movies, it's been too long

Oh, I see what your saying.I felt the same way. It has been a while since i've seen the hulk movies. It's also hard to keep track of how many hulks theres been, haha.

Wheezing Gekko

12,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite

Oh, I see what your saying.I felt the same way. It has been a while since i've seen the hulk movies. It's also hard to keep track of how many hulks theres been, haha.
this is why google and wiki are my friends emotion_bigheart

Wheezing Elder

I just saw it, it was boring as ********.
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite

Haha, there has been 3 hulks. My dad, brother, and I are big into marvel, so it's easy to keep up. whee

Interstellar Sex Symbol

You're a noob
i have a poptart
I just saw it, it was boring as ********.

Your probably not in to those types of movies then.

Somniar's Honey Bun

Super Sweetie

☑ Feel Like P.Diddy
☑ Grab Glasses
☑ Brush Teeth w/Bottle of Jack
☑ Aint Coming Back
Ready to Party Hard

══════════════
// emotion_kirakira *came* oops.
══════════════

Wheezing Gekko

12,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite
ImStrangerDanger
MateSprite

Haha, there has been 3 hulks. My dad, brother, and I are big into marvel, so it's easy to keep up. whee
i could have sworn there was a forth one... oh well, i'm more of a dc fan when it comes to the comics, but the marvel movies are better in my opinion
LadyLilliez
☑ Feel Like P.Diddy
☑ Grab Glasses
☑ Brush Teeth w/Bottle of Jack
☑ Aint Coming Back
Ready to Party Hard

══════════════
// emotion_kirakira *came* oops.
══════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items