Damon 0.70967741935484 71.0% [ 22 ]
Stefan 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 >

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yum_strawberry come on guys, pick. Damon or Stefan for Elena? coz, i'd vote for DAMON. yum_strawberry
can't i say both ????? hahah. i love both team ups heart

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
I don't know who any of these people are, some context would be nice, but the couple names for both of them suck.

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
boyamiconfuzed
I don't know who any of these people are, some context would be nice, but the couple names for both of them suck.

yum_puddi LOL, perhaps you don't watch the series. Just try to watch it even for once, because the show is super great. Watcher's honor! yum_puddi

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
boyamiconfuzed

This. Who the hell is this about?

As far as I'm concerned, this whole "Team so-and-so" bullshit has got to stop. I'm against shipping as it is, mostly because I'd prefer to just see how the plot unfolds naturally. And any references to Twilight are absolute torture for me, as it brings back memories of hating it and having to deal with people who also hated it but wouldn't shut the ******** up about it, thereby making me have to deal with that fad garbage even more than necessary.

What were we talking about? Oh, right, OP's confusing shipping thing. Take it to Entertainment Discussion.

Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

yum_puddi LOL, perhaps you don't watch the series. Just try to watch it even for once, because the show is super great. Watcher's honor! yum_puddi

WHAT SERIES?

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

Well since you still haven't given me any context (that is, the name of this show I must watch) I'm decided to use my knowledge of a completely different fandom to answer your question.

I usually don't ship Elena with anyone, but when I do it's with Tseng, sometimes Reno but usually Tseng.

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xiam
boyamiconfuzed

As far as I'm concerned, this whole "Team so-and-so" bullshit has got to stop. I'm against shipping as it is, mostly because I'd prefer to just see how the plot unfolds naturally. And any references to Twilight are absolute torture for me, as it brings back memories of hating it and having to deal with people who also hated it but wouldn't shut the ******** up about it, thereby making me have to deal with that fad garbage even more than necessary.

What were we talking about? Oh, right, OP's confusing shipping thing. Take it to Entertainment Discussion.

Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

WHAT SERIES?

Wow, so much for MR. GRUMPY GUY.
Um, the series is called VAMPIRE DIARIES, Mr. Critic.
O.O

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Periwinkle Shower
Xiam
boyamiconfuzed

Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

WHAT SERIES?

O.O

See, now don't you feel better now that you properly addressed the confusion at hand? Now if we can just figure out what a TV soap opera about vampires has to do with fairy tales...

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xiam
Periwinkle Shower
Xiam
boyamiconfuzed

Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

WHAT SERIES?

O.O

See, now don't you feel better now that you properly addressed the confusion at hand? Now if we can just figure out what a TV soap opera about vampires has to do with fairy tales...

Wow, sorry but when I searched for this topic on the forums this genre appeared here. not my fault, mr. grumpy..

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
DAMON.....DAMON.......DAMON.......DAMON

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
ELENA......ELENA......ELENA
alright if we are talking about that vampire show i believe that to books are way better. the show had i not read all the books i wouldnt wanna read them because the show sucks that much

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

boyamiconfuzed
Periwinkle Shower
boyamiconfuzed

Well since you still haven't given me any context (that is, the name of this show I must watch) I'm decided to use my knowledge of a completely different fandom to answer your question.

I usually don't ship Elena with anyone, but when I do it's with Tseng, sometimes Reno but usually Tseng.

I was wondering what series this was for, as well.
Then THIS
You, my sir, are my hero.
Tseng and Elena definitely. He needs some love.
I don't doubt Reno gets love elsewhere, so I'm not worried about him.

-disappoint to find it's about Vampire diaries. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces