Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.34567901234568 34.6% [ 28 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 18 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 21 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.17283950617284 17.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
I'm sorry I'm making you blush

It's ok.
ok i hope I'm not interrupting your duties

My duties?" she chuckled at that.
You are head bartender aren't you *looks around* o.o looks like its just the two of us now

No i'm head of the bar. The whole bar, so I'm more than just a bartender hon."
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
I'm sorry I'm making you blush

It's ok.

You are head bartender aren't you *looks around* o.o looks like its just the two of us now

Oh i see your a manager then * smiles*

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Kinda sorta, but I'm like over the whole bar, but Boss is over me you know?" She chuckled as she made herself a bloody rum

Intellectual Elder

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am a Necromancette.
hehehe...♥

» wellwellwell~ I might aswell just start posting here. How is everyone?♥ «

...You look like fun.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Im doing well and yourself

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am a Necromancette.
hehehe...♥

» Oh. I'm fine, just..bored. «

...You look like fun.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intellectual Elder

Aara~ The Princess
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

Hello, can I get you anything?"

hehehe...♥

» Ah, as in a drink? I'd like, erm, Nothing. I don't drink. «

Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Kinda sorta, but I'm like over the whole bar, but Boss is over me you know?" She chuckled as she made herself a bloody rum
Yeah its kinda like what my position was at my last job I actually got promoted to assistant manager in less than six months
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

its fairly quiet on gaia today isn't it

Intellectual Elder

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

» Ah yes. Not many people are awake. «

Interesting Bloodsucker

Vandalle
Aara~ The Princess
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

With a smile Aara answered.
"Are you sure? We have non-alcoholic drinks here as well. Maybe a coffee, or smoothie? Or you can give me a flavor and I can whip coming up.."

Intellectual Elder

Aara~ The Princess
Vandalle
Aara~ The Princess
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

With a smile Aara answered.
"Are you sure? We have non-alcoholic drinks here as well. Maybe a coffee, or smoothie? Or you can give me a flavor and I can whip coming up.."

hehehe...♥

» The necromanstress paused, and grinned weakly. "Shirley Temple?" «

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Yeah its kinda like what my position was at my last job I actually got promoted to assistant manager in less than six months

I just got a rise here yesterday, making 3500 now." She said with a smile, and laughed as the song "It's raining men" played on the juke box.
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

except for us night owls and early birds depending on what part of the country you live

Intellectual Elder

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

except for us night owls and early birds depending on what part of the country you live

hehehe...♥

» It's 10:40 here. haha, in the morning. «

Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

I just got a rise here yesterday, making 3500 now." She said with a smile, and laughed as the song "It's raining men" played on the juke box.
Very nice .*smiles* Ahh the classics of our generation.
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vandalle

hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

hehehe...♥

» It's 10:40 here. haha, in the morning. «

4:44 am where im from

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games