Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Its not every day one sees an angel.

Aara smirked and laughed at that. "I'm no angel hon...unless it's a fallen one." She told him above the music
*whispers in her ear* An angel is an angel fallen or not. wink

Aara made a little round o and blushed again.
Have i said something wrong ?

Not at all hon.." she smiled as she said it.
Aara~ The Princess

That made Aara wanna do it again.
"Do, what?....This?" She asked as she whispered and licked what little bit of ear she could
Balth shivered and whimpered again as he swat at her and pouted, "Stop, it isn't fair, my ears are all, out there and vulnerable, and, yeah" he grumbled as he leaned back away from her, a blush still saturating his cheeks.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Its not every day one sees an angel.

Aara smirked and laughed at that. "I'm no angel hon...unless it's a fallen one." She told him above the music

Ok *smiles * and kisses her cheek*

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Faust grinned at her words, teasing as they were he was only nervous part of the time, a monster lurked inside him and it so enjoyed coming out to play, the nervous bunny was just the bait, "A bit, but only nervous because when such celestial beings like yourself appear from the heavens tales of catastrophe are sure to follow suit, on the heels of the angels doth devils lurk."He spoke softly, his tone almost serious, until, with a wink he started laughing at his own cliche comparison, "And if I ever do something as stereotypical as comparing you to an angel again you are welcome to slap me, but don't worry about being gentle with me, I can take a good deal of pain."He teased with a wink, "But honestly, you did make me nervous for the briefest of seconds, and it has everything to do with your beauty."He explained honestly as his hand slowly reached out and brushed aside a lock of her hair, revealing more of her face, "And if you want to get a drink too I won't tell your boss you were drinking on the job or anything" He joked softly, her every movement not lost on him, almost each of them negotiating with his senses, attempting to overload them with desire and lust.

Xairah was pleased at his sudden reaction. She found herself laughing at his humor, unable to hold it in with puffed cheeks. An angel, huh? She was more like a cursed beast, waiting to burst out of her human shell and wreck havoc upon all, but she wasn't going to get into that. She knew it was a joke and gave a toothy grin to show how entertained she was. "You flatter me way too much, doc. At this rate, I'll be a kitten cuddling in your hand." She said as she felt his hand brush against her warm cheek to brush over a few locks of hair. The woman rested her arms on his shoulders. Her chest lightly pressing against his back as she gave a mystic whisper in his ear " Oooh~You won't tell my boss, you say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in interest as the grin remained. She found herself nibbling on his ear a little before pulling away her teasingly lustful behavior.
" You're so sneaky. " She said with admiration. The clock in the corner of the room read something that caused her to give a sigh. "I should be heading out, unfortunately. I hate that I can't continue the entertainment for you" The woman tugged on the top button of his lab coat and eventually let go. "But I will be back, doctor. And I may need a check up soon. Sorry for the cliche line. You are welcome to spank me if you want." She said with a wink as she backtracked with his line from before but with a slight twist. The woman started to exit the bar and before she left out the door she looked at him again with her purple eyes watching him softly. "Don't follow me home." she teased one last time before finally exiting the bar happily.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

*smiles, and blushes more*
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

I'm sorry I'm making you blush

Interesting Bloodsucker

Balthazar Faust
Aara~ The Princess

That made Aara wanna do it again.
"Do, what?....This?" She asked as she whispered and licked what little bit of ear she could
Balth shivered and whimpered again as he swat at her and pouted, "Stop, it isn't fair, my ears are all, out there and vulnerable, and, yeah" he grumbled as he leaned back away from her, a blush still saturating his cheeks.

Aara smiled at the blushing boy.
"You're cute when you're blushing like that. So, if not your ears then what?" She asked softly

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

It's ok.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

It's ok.
ok i hope I'm not interrupting your duties

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

It's ok.

My duties?" she chuckled at that.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

It's ok.

My duties?" she chuckled at that.
You are head bartender aren't you *looks around* o.o looks like its just the two of us now

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am a Necromancette.
hehehe...♥

» wellwellwell~ I might aswell just start posting here. How is everyone?♥ «

...You look like fun.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vandalle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am a Necromancette.
hehehe...♥

...You look like fun.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Im doing well and yourself

Interesting Bloodsucker

Vandalle
hehehe...♥

Hello, can I get you anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces