Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*nods and smiles*

Aara danced to the song, and it was like watching a river flow. This was Aara's band, she was one with it and it was making her hot.
* in awe at the beauty dancing with him *

Aara smiled at the boy. "You ok?" she asked above the music
Just admiring your dancing is all ^^

Aara had the grace to blush. "Thank you" she said
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*nods and smiles*

Aara danced to the song, and it was like watching a river flow. This was Aara's band, she was one with it and it was making her hot.

Its not every day one sees an angel.
Xairah_Evans

"Why thank you, kind sir." Xairah smiled as she curtsied. The man was flattering her with so many compliments. And she was rather happy about it. It had been a while since anyone had ever spoken so nicely of her. Her eyes took on a slight change from soft to suddenly alluring. Narrowing them further, she looked at the white eared male with her head tilted to his question. "Not at all, Faust. I am more than happy to entertain you further. " Her words were unbearably smooth and dripping with a slight a whisper. She grinned at him playfully with her amethyst eyes watched him kindly. Her jacket was falling off of her shoulders once more, revealing the bikini-like top she had on underneath. She hated wearing heavy amounts of clothing or layers. It just wasn't comfortable to her. Hell, she would probably be naked if her conscious never existed. The woman sniffed suddenly. She could smell his scent with her strong nose; it was light yet interesting. It certainly described the man. Xairah smelled more like earth and fruitful plants (like she had been running in the woods too often) than the distinctly strong odors that modern women had thought to be proper for society. She enjoyed his scent though, glad that he wasn't the type to wear it heavily.
Faust wasn't the type to be shy, anti-social maybe but never truly shy, but he found himself at a slight loss for words when his eyes caught the sight of her skin slowly being revealed, it wasn't quite risque but it seemed more then slightly alluring to him, her scent was not lost to him, she was strange, in a good way, he didn't smell chemicals on her of any sort, which being in his profession he was commonly around on a day to day basis, even when he went out he smelled them, everywhere. To her question he nodded slowly, an audible gulp sounding from his throat, her eyes locked with his were perhaps most enticing, he would probably kick himself forever if he said no to her suggestion, "I'd um, I'd really like that actually, yes, please, um and I hate to ask but do you think I could get a drink to go with whatever entertainment is planned, a screwdriver maybe, I suddenly have a hard time swallowing." he explained with a chuckle as he scratched behind his ears nervously.
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar grinned at her response, "Maybe? Well that is unfortunate, maybe means you could not like it, that simply won't do." He teased again as he tapped his chin with his pinkie finger, nodding when she explained her need for a drink.

"maybe, with a upper chance of yes.." She purred into his ear before rubbing it again, smiling as she pulled away.
Balth shivered at her purr and flinched at her touch before she pulled away, his ears were highly sensitive especially when a little nervous, "Oh well, good, I hope, heh, anyway, you never answered my question of what's being offered." He reminded her with a wink

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar grinned at her response, "Maybe? Well that is unfortunate, maybe means you could not like it, that simply won't do." He teased again as he tapped his chin with his pinkie finger, nodding when she explained her need for a drink.

"maybe, with a upper chance of yes.." She purred into his ear before rubbing it again, smiling as she pulled away.
Balth shivered at her purr and flinched at her touch before she pulled away, his ears were highly sensitive especially when a little nervous, "Oh well, good, I hope, heh, anyway, you never answered my question of what's being offered." He reminded her with a wink

Aara smiled even more so. "Is someone nervous?" she danced around the question, wanting to touch his soft ears again.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aara smirked and laughed at that. "I'm no angel hon...unless it's a fallen one." She told him above the music
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aara smirked and laughed at that. "I'm no angel hon...unless it's a fallen one." She told him above the music
*whispers in her ear* An angel is an angel fallen or not. wink

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Faust wasn't the type to be shy, anti-social maybe but never truly shy, but he found himself at a slight loss for words when his eyes caught the sight of her skin slowly being revealed, it wasn't quite risque but it seemed more then slightly alluring to him, her scent was not lost to him, she was strange, in a good way, he didn't smell chemicals on her of any sort, which being in his profession he was commonly around on a day to day basis, even when he went out he smelled them, everywhere. To her question he nodded slowly, an audible gulp sounding from his throat, her eyes locked with his were perhaps most enticing, he would probably kick himself forever if he said no to her suggestion, "I'd um, I'd really like that actually, yes, please, um and I hate to ask but do you think I could get a drink to go with whatever entertainment is planned, a screwdriver maybe, I suddenly have a hard time swallowing." he explained with a chuckle as he scratched behind his ears nervously.

A soft smile appeared on her face as she looked at him, wondering why he was suddenly speaking so nervously. Blinking lightly as he spoke, then found herself chuckling at him. "Don't be so nervous, doctor." she said as she tapped upward on the line of buttons on his lab coat. "I'll be gentle with you. I'm a rough girl, you see." Her lips said it slow, lustfully. Putting her fingers through her hair, she leaned close to him. Her white hair and black streak just fell back in place, but revealing her purple eyes more than before. "Oh? Dehydrated, are we?" The woman's fingers went up to tap his lips, her soft bare skin growing closer as her eyes narrowed further. An enchanting chuckle left her succulent tongue.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aara made a little round o and blushed again.
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter

Aara smiled even more so. "Is someone nervous?" she danced around the question, wanting to touch his soft ears again.
Balth chuckled and shrugged a bit, "Only a momentary lapse in character I assure you." he explained before sticking his tongue out at her playfully
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aara made a little round o and blushed again.
Have i said something wrong ?

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter

Balth chuckled and shrugged a bit, "Only a momentary lapse in character I assure you." he explained before sticking his tongue out at her playfully

"Is that so..." Aara whispered into his soft ears, and even licked the outer edge of one, before playfully smiling at him
Xairah_Evans
Orange Monkey Glitter

A soft smile appeared on her face as she looked at him, wondering why he was suddenly speaking so nervously. Blinking lightly as he spoke, then found herself chuckling at him. "Don't be so nervous, doctor." she said as she tapped on the buttons of his lab coat. "I'll be gentle with you. I'm a rough girl, you see." Her lips said it slow, lustfully. Putting her fingers through her hair, she leaned close to him. Her white hair and black streak just fell back in place, but revealing her purple eyes more than before. "Oh? Dehydrated, are we?" The woman's fingers went up to tap his lips, her soft bare skin growing closer as her eyes narrowed further. An enchanting chuckle left her succulent tongue.
Faust grinned at her words, teasing as they were he was only nervous part of the time, a monster lurked inside him and it so enjoyed coming out to play, the nervous bunny was just the bait, "A bit, but only nervous because when such celestial beings like yourself appear from the heavens tales of catastrophe are sure to follow suit, on the heels of the angels doth devils lurk."He spoke softly, his tone almost serious, until, with a wink he started laughing at his own cliche comparison, "And if I ever do something as stereotypical as comparing you to an angel again you are welcome to slap me, but don't worry about being gentle with me, I can take a good deal of pain."He teased with a wink, "But honestly, you did make me nervous for the briefest of seconds, and it has everything to do with your beauty."He explained honestly as his hand slowly reached out and brushed aside a lock of her hair, revealing more of her face, "And if you want to get a drink too I won't tell your boss you were drinking on the job or anything" He joked softly, her every movement not lost on him, almost each of them negotiating with his senses, attempting to overload them with desire and lust.
Aara~ The Princess

"Is that so..." Aara whispered into his soft ears, and even licked the outer edge of one, before playfully smiling at him
Balth squeaked loudly as she licked along his ear and whimpered, "Jesus christ monkey balls don't do that!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his ears, blushing profusely

Interesting Bloodsucker

Balthazar Faust
Aara~ The Princess

Balth squeaked loudly as she licked along his ear and whimpered, "Jesus christ monkey balls don't do that!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his ears, blushing profusely

That made Aara wanna do it again.
"Do, what?....This?" She asked as she whispered and licked what little bit of ear she could

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff