Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar took her hand in his and gave it a swift pump with a smile, his other hand adjusting his slim wire-frame glasses, icy orbs examining the woman keenly not missing a thing as he happily obliged to answer her unasked question, "Balthazar, Balthazar Anton Rauko Faust, but you can call me Faust or Balth, I am not generally a formal person you see." He explained with a grin, "And it is lovely to meet you, Xai."He replied softly, when speaking her name his voice dropping down a bit, and his smile widening the slightest bit, "Anyway, other then meeting the most lovely women in all of CB what is there to do here? Not that your company isn't enough entertainment, just curious for curiosities sake, kind of what I do." He explained before tugging at his own lab coat.

Xairah smiled as the hand shake proceeded. Her purple eyes narrow and dark, but still soft with her watchings. "Faust, got it." She said with a nod as she grinned. It was nice to meet other people. Xairah usually wasn't a people person after all. She honestly just wanted to perform at the bar and end the night that way. Not really have drinks with every person that enters through those doors. But for once, she enjoyed settling down with someone and enjoying the night. "Well, it's more of a hangout. Have a drink, watch a performance or two and start quarrels." Xairah laughed at the last addition to her list. Of course the boss wasn't going to allow a quarrel to break out! That was most unapproved! Putting her fingers through her hair, she gave a slight huff. "I don't have much performing staff, so its hard to perform show after show and keep guests entertained all the time.
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess

"nice to meet you Faust." She said with a smile.
"anything else i can get you?"
Balthazar grinned and leaned back more, tilting his head upwards until he was facing her, but upside down, "Depends on what you're offering?"He remarked teasingly with a slight wink.

she smirked as she leaned on the bar, rubbing his rabbit ears. "aw, ask the right question hon, or you'll never get anywhere."
Balthazar laughed and shook his head slowly, twitching his ears until they slipped out of her grasp, "I liked my question though, but believe me it won't be my last." He explained softly before brushing the tip of his ear against her cheek playfully.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*Moves to the beat of the music*

She smiled as she twirled around and lifted her long, lean leg around his hip, and grind.
* Grins as he wraps his arms around her allowing her to grind closer*

Aara let out a deep growl as she grind more to the beat
Aggresive are we? wink

"sshh.. listen to the beat." she whispered in his ear before the song changed to Avenged Sevenfold "Beast and the Harlot"
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*Moves to the beat of the music*

She smiled as she twirled around and lifted her long, lean leg around his hip, and grind.

Aggresive are we? wink

"sshh.. listen to the beat." she whispered in his ear before the song changed to Avenged Sevenfold "Beast and the Harlot"
*nods and smiles*

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess

Balthazar grinned and leaned back more, tilting his head upwards until he was facing her, but upside down, "Depends on what you're offering?"He remarked teasingly with a slight wink.

she smirked as she leaned on the bar, rubbing his rabbit ears. "aw, ask the right question hon, or you'll never get anywhere."
Balthazar laughed and shook his head slowly, twitching his ears until they slipped out of her grasp, "I liked my question though, but believe me it won't be my last." He explained softly before brushing the tip of his ear against her cheek playfully.

Aara giggled, and smiled the Miss America smile that was all her. "well,hon, you are one to flirt." She said with her golden eyes shining a mix of gold bar, and sun yellow.
Xairah_Evans

Xairah smiled as the hand shake proceeded. Her purple eyes narrow and dark, but still soft with her watchings. "Faust, got it." She said with a nod as she grinned. It was nice to meet other people. Xairah usually wasn't a people person after all. She honestly just wanted to perform at the bar and end the night that way. Not really have drinks with every person that enters through those doors. "Well, it's more of a hangout. Have a drink, watch a performance or two and start quarrels." Xairah laughed at the last addition to her list. Of course the boss wasn't going to allow a quarrel to break out! That was most unapproved! Putting her fingers through her hair, she gave a slight huff. "I don't have much performing staff, so its hard to perform show after show and keep guests entertained all the time.
Faust tilted his head and glanced at her, long white ears waving in the air as a brow arched, "What is so hard about entertaining? You are very entertaining to me and I have asked for neither drink nor dance, it is simply a pleasure to speak with you."He offered with a smile, though his typical "fun" night involved restraints, scalpels and injections....oh my, or a night of collecting random plants and critters that peaked his interest, yes this was one of the first times his interests involved a mystifying woman in a strange bar for more nights then he could count, well he probably could, he was rather good with numbers. "Anyway is it tiresome to entertain me tonight?"He asked with a grin as he returned his hand to his coat pocket, rocking on his heels while the other hand continued to twirl his cane in slow circular motions.
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess

Aara giggled, and smiled the Miss America smile that was all her. "well,hon, you are one to flirt." She said with her golden eyes shining a mix of gold bar, and sun yellow.
Balthazar chuckled as he leaned back up on his chair and spun around on it, "I have been know to turn a flirtatious phrase or two, yes, the best question though would have to be do you like it?" He asked with a wink as he rested an elbow on the bar top.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aggresive are we? wink

*nods and smiles*

Aara danced to the song, and it was like watching a river flow. This was Aara's band, she was one with it and it was making her hot.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

Aggresive are we? wink

*nods and smiles*

Aara danced to the song, and it was like watching a river flow. This was Aara's band, she was one with it and it was making her hot.
* in awe at the beauty dancing with him *

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess

Balthazar chuckled as he leaned back up on his chair and spun around on it, "I have been know to turn a flirtatious phrase or two, yes, the best question though would have to be do you like it?" He asked with a wink as he rested an elbow on the bar top.

"maybe...just maybe" She replied before she went over to make herself a drink. She pulled down the Sailor Jerry and a black bottle. She mixed them together in a shaker before adding the coke. Taking a sip she smiled with dark red lips.
"sorry, needed a drink hon."
Aara~ The Princess

"maybe...just maybe" She replied before she went over to make herself a drink. She pulled down the Sailor Jerry and a black bottle. She mixed them together in a shaker before adding the coke. Taking a sip she smiled with dark red lips.
"sorry, needed a drink hon."
Balthazar grinned at her response, "Maybe? Well that is unfortunate, maybe means you could not like it, that simply won't do." He teased again as he tapped his chin with his pinkie finger, nodding when she explained her need for a drink.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aggresive are we? wink

*nods and smiles*

Aara smiled at the boy. "You ok?" she asked above the music

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Faust tilted his head and glanced at her, long white ears waving in the air as a brow arched, "What is so hard about entertaining? You are very entertaining to me and I have asked for neither drink nor dance, it is simply a pleasure to speak with you."He offered with a smile, though his typical "fun" night involved restraints, scalpels and injections....oh my, or a night of collecting random plants and critters that peaked his interest, yes this was one of the first times his interests involved a mystifying woman in a strange bar for more nights then he could count, well he probably could, he was rather good with numbers. "Anyway is it tiresome to entertain me tonight?"He asked with a grin as he returned his hand to his coat pocket, rocking on his heels while the other hand continued to twirl his cane in slow circular motions.

"Why thank you, kind sir." Xairah smiled as she curtsied. The man was flattering her with so many compliments. And she was rather happy about it. It had been a while since anyone had ever spoken so nicely of her. Her eyes took on a slight change from soft to suddenly alluring. Narrowing them further, she looked at the white eared male with her head tilted to his question. "Not at all, Faust. I am more than happy to entertain you further. " Her words were unbearably smooth and dripping with a slight a whisper. She grinned at him playfully as her amethyst eyes watched him kindly. Her jacket was falling off of her shoulders once more, revealing the bikini-like top she had on underneath. She hated wearing heavy amounts of clothing or layers. It just wasn't comfortable to her. Hell, she would probably be naked if her conscience never existed. The woman sniffed suddenly. She could smell his scent with her strong nose; it was light yet interesting. It certainly described the type of man before her. Xairah smelled more like earth and fruitful plants (like she had been running in the woods too often) than the distinctly strong odors that modern individuals had thought to be proper for society. She enjoyed his scent though, glad that he wasn't one to wear it heavily.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aggresive are we? wink

*nods and smiles*

Aara smiled at the boy. "You ok?" she asked above the music
Just admiring your dancing is all ^^

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar grinned at her response, "Maybe? Well that is unfortunate, maybe means you could not like it, that simply won't do." He teased again as he tapped his chin with his pinkie finger, nodding when she explained her need for a drink.

"maybe, with a upper chance of yes.." She purred into his ear before rubbing it again, smiling as she pulled away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff