Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*chuckels* Any time theres good food and company especially company its always a party.

Aara smiled more and then when she heard the juke box play "Love shack" She got up on the bar and sang with it.
I love this song the B52s right?

Yes!!" She yelled from the bar and offered her hand out for him to join her.
*Takes her hand and joins her on the dance floor* I haven't danced in years smile

Up on the bar she bent over and shook her hips, loving the song. She rocked her hips to the beat and let loose to the beat.
*Dances closer*

Interesting Bloodsucker

Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Points to the thread name, "Silly joke about the contest thingy, nevermind that I didn't notice I walked into an old school CB RP thread, I thought these were all gone." reminisces about the good ole days, and leans on cane for extra dramatic effect

Aara walked over to the older gentleman.
"Sir, would you like anything to drink?" She asked in a warm voice
Balthazar blinks at the woman and stands up straight in a hurry waving his arms around and laughing nervously and shaking his head back and forth rapidly, "Oh no no no, I was just acting, I'm really not all that old, I just um, like the cane, and hair, I'm really actually um, rather old, but young, it's erm, complicated, and yeah, carrot juice and scotch. Oh bother, that just makes me seem older, tell ya what, surprise me." The strange man with the long ears of a lettuce loving rodent stammered out in a flurry of rushed and strangely still coherent words.

Aara started to laugh and smile at the gentleman.
"One carrot and scotch." She said as she went to the bar to blend up the right amount of carrot juice, ice and a 25 year old scotch. She Served it with a piece of carrot to one side.
"Here you go Sir." She said with a smile
Balthazar smiled as she laughed and nodded at the order she brought, bringing it to his lips and taking a light sniff, "Mmm, such a beautiful aroma, I would guess twenty five years at least." He said with a sage-like nod, before chuckling, "Bwahaha, no, I just read the bottle, but I did like your laugh, I am glad I could construct a symphony of such splendor with an instrument I know so little about."He flattered with a slight wink before biting down on the carrot, only enough to leave teeth marks and dipped it in the scotch, stirring it around for a brief second before bringing the saturated vegetable to his mouth and sucking on it.

Aara felt the warm blush bloom across her fair skin face. "Why thank you Sir. You have a good taste i have to say, even if I myself do not drink scotch. Oh, where are my manners?" She blushed a deeper shade of red.
"I'm Aara," she said
Balthazar raised an eyebrow and nibbled on his hand for a second, "I don't think I taste that great, but to each their own, my name is Balth, or Faust, whichever, lovely to meet you Aara."He remarked as he leaned back against the bar and glanced about the area.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

*Takes her hand and joins her on the dance floor* I haven't danced in years smile

Up on the bar she bent over and shook her hips, loving the song. She rocked her hips to the beat and let loose to the beat.
*Dances closer*
She backed her thing up, as the song changed to "da dip"
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

*Dances closer*
*Moves to the beat of the music*
Balthazar nibbled, dunked, and sucked on his carrot for awhile as he watched what was going on around him until it was completely gone, with a sigh he drank down the remainder of scotch and stretched in his seat with a loud audible yawn.

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar nodded at her words until she fell silent, a wicked grin forming of pale lips before he took advantage of the semi comatose reminiscing, even he doesn't really know what he did, but advantages were taken, that much was sure. An innocent face and nonchalant whistling were what greeted her upon the return to present reality (My actual RP Chars if you are interested in seeing XDDemetri,Balthazar, Oh and this is a newer picture of Balth)

Xariah snapped out of it finally, and looked over at the male. "Sorry about that." She said apologetically giving a nervous chuckle. Xairah usually didn't space out for that long. She felt a tad bit embarrassed. "By the way. My name is Xairah, but call me Xai if you want. It's a nice to meet you...." She elongated the last vowel in her sentence in hopes that the male will finish it for her. Meanwhile, she extended her hand to meet his for a hand shake. She really wasn't much of a "polite lady" like many other women. Which was always a fault of hers. Xairah was a rough, wild type of woman. In a way, she was the type to take life, well, by the horns, as they say.
(haha cool! I drew some of mine here. The pictures they have online just dont match so I draw them on my own. [Old-OriginalXairah] [Evangeline] [Melo] )

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess
Orange Monkey Glitter
Balthazar blinks at the woman and stands up straight in a hurry waving his arms around and laughing nervously and shaking his head back and forth rapidly, "Oh no no no, I was just acting, I'm really not all that old, I just um, like the cane, and hair, I'm really actually um, rather old, but young, it's erm, complicated, and yeah, carrot juice and scotch. Oh bother, that just makes me seem older, tell ya what, surprise me." The strange man with the long ears of a lettuce loving rodent stammered out in a flurry of rushed and strangely still coherent words.

Aara started to laugh and smile at the gentleman.
"One carrot and scotch." She said as she went to the bar to blend up the right amount of carrot juice, ice and a 25 year old scotch. She Served it with a piece of carrot to one side.
"Here you go Sir." She said with a smile
Balthazar smiled as she laughed and nodded at the order she brought, bringing it to his lips and taking a light sniff, "Mmm, such a beautiful aroma, I would guess twenty five years at least." He said with a sage-like nod, before chuckling, "Bwahaha, no, I just read the bottle, but I did like your laugh, I am glad I could construct a symphony of such splendor with an instrument I know so little about."He flattered with a slight wink before biting down on the carrot, only enough to leave teeth marks and dipped it in the scotch, stirring it around for a brief second before bringing the saturated vegetable to his mouth and sucking on it.

Aara felt the warm blush bloom across her fair skin face. "Why thank you Sir. You have a good taste i have to say, even if I myself do not drink scotch. Oh, where are my manners?" She blushed a deeper shade of red.
"I'm Aara," she said
Balthazar raised an eyebrow and nibbled on his hand for a second, "I don't think I taste that great, but to each their own, my name is Balth, or Faust, whichever, lovely to meet you Aara."He remarked as he leaned back against the bar and glanced about the area.

"nice to meet you Faust." She said with a smile.
"anything else i can get you?"
Xairah_Evans

Xariah snapped out of it finally, and looked over at the male. "Sorry about that." She said apologetically giving a nervous chuckle. Xairah usually didn't space out for that long. She felt a tad bit embarrassed. "By the way. My name is Xairah, but call me Xai if you want. It's a nice to meet you...." She elongated the last vowel in her sentence in hopes that the male will finish it for her. Meanwhile, she extended her hand to meet his for a hand shake. She really wasn't much of a "polite lady" like many other women. Which was always a fault of hers. Xairah was a rough, wild type of woman. In a way, she was the type to take life, well, by the horns, as they say.
(haha cool! I drew some of mine here. The pictures they have online just dont match so I draw them on my own. [Old-OriginalXairah] [Evangeline] [Melo] )
Balthazar took her hand in his and gave it a swift pump with a smile, his other hand adjusting his slim wire-frame glasses, icy orbs examining the woman keenly not missing a thing as he happily obliged to answer her unasked question, "Balthazar, Balthazar Anton Rauko Faust, but you can call me Faust or Balth, I am not generally a formal person you see." He explained with a grin, "And it is lovely to meet you, Xai."He replied softly, when speaking her name his voice dropping down a bit, and his smile widening the slightest bit, "Anyway, other then meeting the most lovely women in all of CB what is there to do here? Not that your company isn't enough entertainment, just curious for curiosities sake, kind of what I do." He explained before tugging at his own lab coat.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

*Dances closer*

She smiled as she twirled around and lifted her long, lean leg around his hip, and grind.
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma

*Dances closer*

She smiled as she twirled around and lifted her long, lean leg around his hip, and grind.
* Grins as he wraps his arms around her allowing her to grind closer*
Aara~ The Princess

Balthazar grinned and leaned back more, tilting his head upwards until he was facing her, but upside down, "Depends on what you're offering?"He remarked teasingly with a slight wink.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*Dances closer*

Aara let out a deep growl as she grind more to the beat
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
Aara~ The Princess
Prince_Yuki_Soma
*Dances closer*

Aara let out a deep growl as she grind more to the beat
Aggresive are we? wink

Interesting Bloodsucker

Orange Monkey Glitter
Aara~ The Princess

Balthazar grinned and leaned back more, tilting his head upwards until he was facing her, but upside down, "Depends on what you're offering?"He remarked teasingly with a slight wink.

she smirked as she leaned on the bar, rubbing his rabbit ears. "aw, ask the right question hon, or you'll never get anywhere."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff