Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

4laugh
"Come on Guys!! Page Contest Coming!!!"

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Xairah walked into the bar casually. Things still seemed the same as always, everyone having a good time. Including Ms.Aara. Xairah's immortal enemy was conversating rather loudly with--what was this?--a male?? Xairah sat in a chair nearby and watched the two chatting about, flirting slightly with winks and very many smiles. Xairah made a funny gesture of a kissy-kissy face and laughed to herself as she rested her feet on the table and kicked back.

"Jeez, Ask her out already. She needs a date." she yawned before giving Aara a mischievous grin and sticking her tongue out. Xairah loved bothering Aara. Aara probably hated Xairah's guts but the wolf girl couldn't help but find total entertainment out of Aara's anger.

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Page Contest? Tch. I never win anything except eating contests...." Xairah mentioned with a slight pout.
Ambrosia waved from across the room."Hello Xairah."
"You can do it. I'm not sure if Employees can win, but we shall see."
Xairah_Evans
"Page Contest? Tch. I never win anything except eating contests...." Xairah mentioned with a slight pout.

"Don't give up!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces