Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Interesting Bloodsucker

ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew

He watched her expertly make a drink, dance, and sing the song "Thank you. Special, eh?" He said, taking a sip and nodding approvingly. "Well next time it'll be for a drink, and the bartender." He winked and grinned. "But I was just wandering around looking for some friendly company." He twirled the little umbrella between his fingers.

She smiled as she leaned against the bar.
"Well, you found the right place."

"So it seems." He smiled "So... Whats a pretty girl like you doing working on a night like this? You should be out enjoying yourself." He said, taking a seat and sipping his drink.

She chuckled softly with a smile.
"I love working here. Some nights it's better than going out..."

"Really. What is it about this place that makes you love it so?" He asked smiling and finished his delicious drink

"Well, first off I love my Boss, he's kick a**. Second, it's a really cool place. Where other than here, do you have a juke box with a mind of its own, pool table, darts, plus so much more. It's my home I'd say." She smiled back, but then softly sighed
"If only we had more people come in..."

Interesting Bloodsucker

Gambino Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew

He watched her expertly make a drink, dance, and sing the song "Thank you. Special, eh?" He said, taking a sip and nodding approvingly. "Well next time it'll be for a drink, and the bartender." He winked and grinned. "But I was just wandering around looking for some friendly company." He twirled the little umbrella between his fingers.

She smiled as she leaned against the bar.
"Well, you found the right place."

"So it seems." He smiled "So... Whats a pretty girl like you doing working on a night like this? You should be out enjoying yourself." He said, taking a seat and sipping his drink.

"Really. What is it about this place that makes you love it so?" He asked smiling and finished his delicious drink

"Well, first off I love my Boss, he's kick a**. Second, it's a really cool place. Where other than here, do you have a juke box with a mind of its own, pool table, darts, plus so much more. It's my home I'd say." She smiled back, but then softly sighed

"That sure does sound great." He smiled and glanced at the juke box. "Yeah, thats strange, It seem like you should have lots more people coming in. Its a pretty swanky place." He looked around the room.

Interesting Bloodsucker

ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew

"That sure does sound great." He smiled and glanced at the juke box. "Yeah, thats strange, It seem like you should have lots more people coming in. Its a pretty swanky place." He looked around the room.

"Swanky?" She rised an eyebrow
"Want another one?" she asked motioning to his glass

Interesting Bloodsucker

Gambino Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew
Aara~ The Princess
ItsBigStew

"Swanky?" She rised an eyebrow
"Want another one?" she asked motioning to his glass

"Yeah. Swanky. Classy. Cool. Fun." He winked and nodded. "As long as you have something too. Its pretty slow so I think you can afford to have one. I'll even buy it for you." he offered

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff