Welcome to Gaia! ::

TAI's MILLION GOLD LADIES' SIGN CONTEST!

That's right! TAI's got a million gold burning a hole in his pocket - and it could be yours!

Ladies, here's how it works: I don't have enough pictures of lovely people with signs with my name on it!
Sooo....

Post pictures of you and your beautiful cleavage with either "I heart T.A.I." or "I heart The_Asian_Invasion" written on your skin, or on a sign that you're holding!

All you have to do is submit a picture or two (or more, if you prefer) and you'll have a damn good shot at a million gold in prizes! The better the picture, the better for you, since each round of 10 contestants will be accompanied by a voting process - better pictures = more votes = bigger prize for you!

EDIT: 11/29/11 - THE CONTEST IS ALIVE AND WELL. CONTINUE YOUR SUBMISSIONS, WE'RE DOING THIS FOR REAL!
PRIZES:

heart GRAND PRIZE! heart
500,000 gold!
wink SECOND PLACE wink
250,000 gold!
3nodding THIRD PLACE 3nodding
100,000 gold!
whee FOURTH PLACE whee
75,000 gold!
blaugh FIFTH PLACE blaugh
50,000 gold!
razz SIXTH PLACE razz
25,000 gold!

RULES:

1. There will be 5 rounds of voting, each with 10 contestants. The winners and runners-up in each round will go into a final round of voting, to determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
2. The contest is open to anyone, as long as you're female. As funny as moobs are, that's not what I'm looking to display my name next to, sorry guys.
3. Pictures for all the contestants will be displayed in the next post. The pictures of the contestants for each round will be posted in the first post.
4. Don't harass anyone. If people are kind enough to post their pictures, they neither need nor deserve any abuse. You will be reported and banned.
5. If you dress up like a sexy schoolgirl, french maid, or nurse, bonus points to you. wink
6. All pictures must have one of the two phrases mentioned in the first post, and they must be handwritten either on a piece of paper, or on skin.
7. The contest will officially begin once all slots have been filled. In the event of all slots not being filled by September 1st, the number of contestants already entered will determine whether or not the contest begins or the entry period is extended.
CONTESTANTS:

#1. lxlprincess_anastasyalxl
User ImageUser Image

#2. -demonicxcreature-
User Image

#3. General Cuddles
User ImageUser Image

LINKS:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/100-million-gold-for-you-paying-artists-and-finders-req/t.62794579_361/#372][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/wangchang84/PortraitAd.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/tai-s-million-gold-ladies-sign-contest-tons-of-prizes/t.63199395/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/wangchang84/ContestAd.png[/img][/url]

ninja POST NAO.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Why don't you just give me the million gold. smile
JasmineAmphetamine
Wellll....I could....but I kinda like the idea of this contest. You could always enter... 3nodding

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The_Asian_Invasion
JasmineAmphetamine
Wellll....I could....but I kinda like the idea of this contest. You could always enter... 3nodding
Pshh. I'd rather not.

How about you give me your Devil's Tail instead then?
JasmineAmphetamine
The_Asian_Invasion
JasmineAmphetamine
Pshh. I'd rather not.

Hmmm. Well, that's a tall order! What's in it for me?

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The_Asian_Invasion
JasmineAmphetamine
The_Asian_Invasion
JasmineAmphetamine
Pshh. I'd rather not.

Hmmm. Well, that's a tall order! What's in it for me?
Idk.

I'll make you 1 sign. Fully clothed.

smile
mmm The key is to be sexy? aww fail. ;-; You should just give me the gold. ;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items