Cabin 0.079006772009029 7.9% [ 35 ]
RV 0.074492099322799 7.4% [ 33 ]
Just a sleeping bag 0.051918735891648 5.2% [ 23 ]
I don't go camping 0.3882618510158 38.8% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 443 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1918 1919 1920 > >> >>> »|

Girl-Crazy Genius

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/sylque-s-gender-blender-club-no-bah-humbugs-allowed/t.83601055/?_gaia_t_=7562][img]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/LyssaDragonshadow/question01.jpg[/img][/url]

Hullo all This is a rebirth, and those that need to know, know what I am referring to.

I will fill more back in later.

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVERYONE! If you are a Transgender (TG) of any flavor, transsexual(TS), intersex(IS), genderqueer(GQ), genderfluid(GF), male to female (M2F), female 2 male (F2M), male 2 shemale (M2S), FEM, queer, androgynous, agender, bigender, 3rd gender, CD, pangender, two spirited, curious or simply love them, this is the place for you. Come in, make yourself at home. (if i have left any gender identities out please PM me and let me know so I can add them)

If you don't like that, then feel free to see your way out the door. Everyone is welcome here, as long as they are tolerant of all of our differences!

Here in the Gender Blender Club, things just seem to magically happen. You are sitting at a table, and desire a root beer, and one will magically appear on the table next to you. Want a bed, look there in the corner, there it is, just as you imagined it! The sky is the limit to your imagination.

Obviously, you must follow all of Gaia's TOS. If you flame, you will be banned. It's that simple. This isn't a singles bar. This isn't a hook up thread. This is a hangout thread. So hang out, and chat a while.

Girl-Crazy Genius

STAFF

Yes, we are looking to fill all positions!

Hospitality Coordinator: Aurecca
Greeter: Doramable
Bartender: Princess_Salvoria
Cook:
Bouncer: Kain _Dead-Eye_Rockshay
Waitress: Rose_is_Sweet

Girl-Crazy Genius

ADVERTISE HERE!

Do you have a thread or a guild you wish to advertise here. I only ask that you put a link to this club on your thread/guild in return.

User Image

User Image

Girl-Crazy Genius

*reserved*

Girl-Crazy Genius

Now, if only all the old regulars can find their way in here.

Girl-Crazy Genius

I hope this new club is acceptable to all the old folks. I can't compete with Lyssa, as she was the greatest, but I will do the best I can!

Shy Receiver

cat_4laugh

Girl-Crazy Genius

The Concept of Submission
cat_4laugh
Hiya, glad you found your way in, and welcome!

Shy Receiver

Thank you. ^^

Sparkly Treasure

Recca wandered in, a couple bags hanging from her arms. Well, it isn't exactly the old place, but I suppose that it will do.

She mused and wandered over to the kitchen area and pulled out baking goods, humming to herself and she looked around for mixing bowls and pans.

Girl-Crazy Genius

Aurecca
Recca wandered in, a couple bags hanging from her arms. Well, it isn't exactly the old place, but I suppose that it will do.

She mused and wandered over to the kitchen area and pulled out baking goods, humming to herself and she looked around for mixing bowls and pans.
I hope you find this place an acceptable substitute!

Sparkly Treasure

Sylque
Aurecca

I hope you find this place an acceptable substitute!
"Substitute" is kinda the wrong word. sweatdrop

Quotable Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
-=Scrambles up and stakes a claim on her small section of the rafters. "We shall not be moved!!"=-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff