Total Votes:[ 511 ]

Friendly Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
please keep your snow. talk2hand
best christmas for me is one where it is 85 degrees. xd

congrats to auntie lena ! ..did not know you had siblings.
so how did that thing with tom work out?
your new nephew will need some cousins.. wink

here is wishing a very merry holiday season to all sunrisers,
past, present and future, whoever/wherever you might be whee
~Vision~in~Violet~

Yes i have 2 brothers and I'm the middle 🥲
If the name is going to stick it will be Austin his name.

Tom? You mean Andre mrgreen we are still doing good. In the spring it will be 2 years together. July 1st when his lease is finished he will be moving. We will have a place together. Got to start looking soon. I just feel discouraged because I çan't buy a house.

We will see about the cousin crew mrgreen it will be a proper discussion to have. Right now there is no space for anything or anyone in the small 31/2. We were even told to our face by the landlord when we saw the apartment no babies. The building is a quiet building. Which is a little bit of discrimination. Our baby cats are a little handful at the moment and they keep messing up my Christmas tree xd

They're brother and sister about 5 1/2 months. We had them since they were 61/2 weeks old. They amazing and extremely affectionate. Never mad and always happy and loving.🥰🥰

Friendly Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lil_celta
~Vision~in~Violet~

Tom? You mean Andre mrgreen we are still doing good. In the spring it will be 2 years together. July 1st when his lease is finished he will be moving. We will have a place together. Got to start looking soon. I just feel discouraged because I çan't buy a house.

We will see about the cousin crew mrgreen it will be a proper discussion to have. Right now there is no space for anything or anyone in the small 31/2. We were even told to our face by the landlord when we saw the apartment no babies. The building is a quiet building. Which is a little bit of discrimination. Our baby cats are a little handful at the moment and they keep messing up my Christmas tree xd

They're brother and sister about 5 1/2 months. We had them since they were 61/2 weeks old. They amazing and extremely affectionate. Never mad and always happy and loving.🥰🥰

sometimes i wish ppl could be more like cats.
cats do fight but they do not use wmd. stressed
maybe i should just stop watching world news.. ..
~Vision~in~Violet~
lil_celta
~Vision~in~Violet~

sometimes i wish ppl could be more like cats.
cats do fight but they do not use wmd. stressed
maybe i should just stop watching world news.. ..
You should see how my cats fight. lol
Every since they knew they were staying together they stuck together and ever since we brought them home, they fight, they bite but they don't use claws.
It's pretty entertaining xd .

My male is now big, muscular and strong. He's heavy. My female is still fairly tiny (you see the size difference when they're together) but holy moly is she ever mighty! Small but mighty and she can pin her brother down. When he pins her, she can get out of it.
They both have big ears, and big paws! I think they have highlander lynx in them.

Friendly Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
'allo to everyone\no one

new year is already starting to feel old ~
Hiiii

It was a stressful work day today. Boyfriend and I went in to work and he ended up quieting with in the hour because he was fed up with everything. He has nothing lined up
Our team leader isn't the easiest to work with and at times me too I just want to thrown in the towel and surrender.
We didn't really have any talk before hand, it left me hurt the way it happened.
I'm fine with him for something better and more money.

Let's just say I spent a lot of tears today, I'm not one for change especially when it comes thrown as a shock. I was trying to hold it back but everytime someone talked to me I couldn't help but cry. I even texted him when I went to the bathroom that I was crying like a baby.

My parents don't know they're expecting him to come pick me up in the morning since I'm at home tonight and we like going in together.
I'm going to have to get use to being alone again since my friend leaves at the end of March for maternity for the year. emo
It's a day where I just felt extremely alone

Friendly Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
happy easter to y'all from the ghost of many days past ~
that solar eclipse was crazy. I thought it was so cool!! Did anyone catch it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff