• Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

Oh, I can behave myself quite nicely. It's just that... Even behaving the Queen may still become angered.... Although I do suppose you can help with that. But should the Queen find out how I feel about Mr. Hatter, I'm sure she will have me beheaded as soon as possible!

... I will agree to work for you, but I do not want the Queen finding anything out.

❤You have feeli-Hmmm I find this most sad, but your secret is safe with me girl, now when the queen is near just do as i say and she will not harm you, the request might be odd after all I only do what she tells me to do.❤

Alice looked confused. "Why would that be sad?" she asked carefully. "And in case you were wondering, I am willing to listen to anything you have to say or need me to do." she added, realizing she forgot to mention it.

❤Thats not important, I will have to convince my mother to allow us to visit him.❤

"Are you sure?" Alice didn't mean to pry, but she felt guilty. "Oh, that will be quite a feat..." Alice shuffled her shoes, "The Hatter is in the alliance against her... That might be a problem...".

❤Hmm maybe I can convince her to inform me of where he might be? I must say even though this is temporary, I am loving the idea~❤

"Oh, that's very simple. You see, he's sort of condemned to his tea party garden. However, getting the Queen to let us out is going to take some thinking..." Alice said, trying to look deep in thought.

(I'm going to have to log off for the night, but I'll be back again probably tomorrow!)

Distinct Genius

Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

Alice looked confused. "Why would that be sad?" she asked carefully. "And in case you were wondering, I am willing to listen to anything you have to say or need me to do." she added, realizing she forgot to mention it.

❤Thats not important, I will have to convince my mother to allow us to visit him.❤

"Are you sure?" Alice didn't mean to pry, but she felt guilty. "Oh, that will be quite a feat..." Alice shuffled her shoes, "The Hatter is in the alliance against her... That might be a problem...".

❤Hmm maybe I can convince her to inform me of where he might be? I must say even though this is temporary, I am loving the idea~❤

"Oh, that's very simple. You see, he's sort of condemned to his tea party garden. However, getting the Queen to let us out is going to take some thinking..." Alice said, trying to look deep in thought.

(I'm going to have to log off for the night, but I'll be back again probably tomorrow!)

So cute when your stumped.
Ah yes, do you know where he is?❤

(Mkay hun.)

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

(Mkay hun.)

"Oh! Oh, yes. As a matter of fact, I was just having tea with him not long ago today." Alice smiled, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

(I'm back on for a few minutes. I was wondering if you would like to move this to a Role Play thread? I'm considering making one. :3 If you're okay with it, I'll PM you the link when it's ready. smile )

Distinct Genius

Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

(Mkay hun.)

"Oh! Oh, yes. As a matter of fact, I was just having tea with him not long ago today." Alice smiled, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

(I'm back on for a few minutes. I was wondering if you would like to move this to a Role Play thread? I'm considering making one. :3 If you're okay with it, I'll PM you the link when it's ready. smile )

❤(I'm not all that great at roleplaying my dear haven't you noticed! If you really want sure but i', just letting you know.)❤

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

(Mkay hun.)

❤(I'm not all that great at roleplaying my dear haven't you noticed! If you really want sure but i', just letting you know.)❤

(I don't mind. lol I haven't thought you were bad at it yet. ^_^ I'm not that great at it either, to be honest. I'm just sayin' though cuz I don't think this thread was meant for roleplay of any kind, and I think we could really have fun if we reserved a thread for the purpose so we could have more Wonderlanders join in the fun. smile )

Distinct Genius

Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween
Huckleberry Ann
Samhain Halloween

(Mkay hun.)

(I don't mind. lol I haven't thought you were bad at it yet. ^_^ I'm not that great at it either, to be honest. I'm just sayin' though cuz I don't think this thread was meant for roleplay of any kind, and I think we could really have fun if we reserved a thread for the purpose so we could have more Wonderlanders join in the fun. smile )

❤(Suuure lets do it.)❤
Thot Tiddie
The Andichrist
heh..owo

Bae heart

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

AngelSpice737
Star Stealing Prince
:3

I don't think I've ever been summoned before ; u ;
redface

Adored Mage

23,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Champion 300
  • Expert Converter 250
Star Stealing Prince
AngelSpice737
Star Stealing Prince
:3

I don't think I've ever been summoned before ; u ;
redface

There's always a first ^.^

earth to olive's Husband

alex astro
alex asstro
alex assstro
alex asssstro
alex assssstro

Clean Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PRINCESS SENSATION
Summon them, summon all your friends, do it .
you called surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces