Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been really bored lately, and I would like some recommendations on anime I should watch. I like anything that has to do with psychology, illness, friendship, slice of life, and romance.
Please no H suggestions, including yaoi and yuri because I have yet to find any that don't have sex in them (besides Aoi Hana).
Currently, I'm watching Angel Beats, Taisho Yakyuu Musume, and Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora.

Beginner Warrior

Lovely Complex? That's high school romance, slice of life, pretty tame.

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Kimi to Boku (and season 2)
          Daily Life of Highschool Boys
          Kino no Tabi
But.... there's no sex in Strawberry Panic, Yuru Yuri, or Kanamemo. ):
♠ Noein
Kids on the Slope

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Itazura na kiss
Nana
Bokura ga ita
Story of Saiunkoku
School Days

User Image

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Deadman Wonderland

Beloved Dog

Cross Game
- Toradora!
- Hanasaku Iroha
- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Clanand / Clannad ~After Story~
- Kanon(2006)
- Neon Genesis: Evangelion
- Mirai Nikki

Fluffy Sex Symbol

Saints Knight92
Deadman Wonderland

Thant's one of my favourites, totally recommended

Also, there's Fruit Basket, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Toradora (I love this one), Ouran High School Host Club, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Hetalia and Uta no Prince-sama (these ones are pretty light, no sex, no violence)

If you don't mind blood, there's also Another or Mirai Nikki

Vampire Knight, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ao no Exorcist are interesting, too. Death Note is my favourite of all times, but I guess you already watched (it's pretty mainstream)
Hope it helped smile
whee
Thanks so much for all of the positive feedback, guys! heart
I will definitely check these out! 3nodding

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
An anime I recommend to all anime lovers is Clannad and the second part, Clannad:After Story. It's got school life in it, romance, comedy and can be a bit sad/touching at times(it made me tear up) anyway, it's a great anime. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check it out :3
KurisutaruTheNeko
I've been really bored lately, and I would like some recommendations on anime I should watch. I like anything that has to do with psychology, illness, friendship, slice of life, and romance.
Please no H suggestions, including yaoi and yuri because I have yet to find any that don't have sex in them (besides Aoi Hana).
Currently, I'm watching Angel Beats, Taisho Yakyuu Musume, and Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora.

angel beats was a good one <3 pretty memorable ending (promise, no spoilers).
xam'd: lost memories is good, but it's more action and friendship than anything else.
black butler is dark but kinda psychological.
chobits was really cute <3 about robots and their relationships with humans and such
noir and kiddy grade are good (semi)yuri animes with no sex scenes
Ouran High School Host Club is better than it sounds. Its actually quite hilarious and cool. Interesting storyline and awesome characters. heart heart heart heart heart heart

Fashionable Prophet

Chaos;Head, Higurashi No Naku Koro, Mirai Nikki, School Days, Peach Girl ..maybe? >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff