Yes! 0.84 84.0% [ 210 ]
No 0.016 1.6% [ 4 ]
Too ashamed to talk about them 0.036 3.6% [ 9 ]
Just want my gold 0.108 10.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

i had a dream about:

Invader Zim(this is recent)

i was on a coach bus and i was leaving and zim was sleeping and i hit him with my bag and i said "hey im leaving!" and he said ok talk to you later...then i left...i guess zim and i were friends..it was odd..lol

another IZ dream i had.....um...yeah...its kinda diserbing and perveted...its a ZaDr dream...(PM me if you wanna hear it)

Code Lyoko: i had a dream that a possessed cow was chaseing after me and when i turned off my cell phone..it went away...( i got the whole possessed animal from the eposide when there was possessed wolves...but how in the world did i get a COW?!?!?!?!)

lol

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
So, there were these weird Lizard people invading the multiverse, and a bunch of cartoon characters were making an army to stop them, along with Homestuck characters too. The two main characters from Angry Beavers (I forget their names) thought bouncing on giant steak would work but it didn't. The got vaporized and GIR swept up the ashes and put them in a nice little box, then shot it at one of the lizard-people's commanders and the commander died. The Angry Beavers came out of the box as angels and granted all the Homestuck characters their God Tiers. They gave everyone else cool weapons. Spongebob got a battle spatula, but it broke and exploded and he died, but nobody seemed to care (If I recall, Eridan looked at the little bits, went "hmm", then walked off. That was the only reaction to Spongebob's death.). Ickis ate a piece of Spongebob (he didn't know it was Spongebob) and apparently gained super fear powers. When we weren't looking he snuck off to a battlefield and activated his powers and killed everyone else there. The Gromble was pleased and gave him a medal of some sort when he came back. The Gromble told Ickis he always knew he'd go far and Ickis said "You did?"

We later went off to some battlefield (not the same one Ickis went to). I got trapped in a net with Dib, Equius and some lame-a** warrior guy. The warrior guy tried to cut us out, but Equius took his gloves off (His god-tier made him so STRONG the only thing he could touch without destroying was his robes) and touched the net and it went poof. He touched the warrior guy too by accident too, and so warrior guy died. We met up with a few people then we went to see the leader of the lizards. When we almost got there the Tallest got shot. GIR tried to bury them, and when he couldn't he started to cry. We left him and moved on, and the leader had the same voice as that guy who does the movie trailers. Donna Brown from the Cleveland Show randomly kicked the opposite door down and threw Dora the Explorer at him. He tried to eat Dora only to find out she was a doll. He started to choke and died. We were pissed because the Tallest died for nothing and so we killed Donna and made it look like he killed her. We then held a party to celebrate, only it was at the North Pole for some reason, and the Tallest and Spongebob were alive. The Angry Beavers weren't, they were still angels.

The moral of the story is: Don't watch cartoons and read Homestuck before bed.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I must share my Zimmy dream~

Ya know Zim, from Invader Zim? He and I were like, best buds. xD I would curl up on the basement couch, and we were talking on the phone a lot, and it was really fun. My family had no idea that I was friends with Zim, so at what point during my dream my brother heard me, and was like, 'who the heck are you talking to?' or something. Later I was tired, and fell "asleep". (not really, this was a dream. xD) I'm starting to forget details, but we talked on the phone more, and then we hung out at one point, I think. As stupid as this sounds, it was really nice to have a close friend like Zim. I think I was waiting to meet Zim somewhere... STUPID PHONE WOKE ME UP, THOUGH. I will never forgive you, evil communication device. ;~;

I was never really a fan of Zim, (The character, I mean. Not the show. Love the show. biggrin ) but after this dream I've grown kind of fond of him. whee

Original Noob

I once had a dream Setsuna F. Seiei was going hack n' slash with the GN Sword III (human sized) on an army of undead samurai.

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
I had a dream that I was in some school dorm and the League of Super Evil apparently were in the place. There was multiple holes that were openings to other floors and at one point in my dream, Doktor Frogg looked taller than me yet I was able to give him a kiss on the cheek before I made an effort to get up to my room which was above another room. However, there was no ladder and apparently there was a huge worm. I don't recall most of the dream though.

Invisible Seeker

Aww...mine was anime related neutral

Invisible Seeker

What a description...

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
My Dreams can be quit vivid.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
I had a dream about being in Titans tower, only finding it overtaken by the Avatar. It was a weird dream.

Quotable Conventioneer

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
I've had many!
I think the most recent one was about Kyle the Conjurer. (Yes, from Fanboy and Chum Chum...)
We were at some sort of Summer camp, and we were best friends. But then, a bunch of girls started cooing over how adorable he was, and the most popular girl there wound up dating him. I warned him not to let it get to his head, but it did, and we sort of drifted apart. He turned into an arrogant jerk. Then one day, I was standing in the water of the river nearby (which was huge and apparently salt water, because there were sharks in there.) and I got too far out, and started to get dragged out by the tide. He jumped in and saved me. After that, the dream sort of faded into a shark week-induced saltwater adventure.
Which is odd, because I love sharks...

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

I always dream in cartoons.
Most of the time they consist of me going on adventures with Ben Tennyson and his team, and kicking some evil alien butt.
It actually goes in some kind of series, too..

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
I had some weird dream of Gargoyles where I was saved by a Gargoyle while a buuilding was on fire and when Owen Burnett had got there, the Gargoyle had taken off. It was strange because it felt real.

Shy Pal

I had quite an odd dream with the Ninja Turtles...

So it's my birthday, and I don't know where I am, kinda like a parking lot, weird place for a party. Then, I'm greeted by a friend that moved away a long time ago, presenting me with an Incredible Hulk action figure. Then, I see the Turtles, I'm greeted with 'Happy Birthdays' from them with hugs, and no one notices them there. Then a cute little pink bunny rabbit hops towards me, and I attempt to pet it, but then its teeth grow sharper, and his eyes turn red. Turns out he's an alien, and takes me and the Turtles to his space ship. He goes into evil laughter, and there's only a toilet in the room he put us in. The shuttle starts to take off. I start to lose breath as altitude increases, and I swear that I lost breath at the same time in real life. So, Donatello needs to take a leak, and I avert my eyes, and then the door opens and we escape.

It was so hard to comprehend when I awoke. ><

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
Karuishi Aniko's avatar AuroraManson's avatar Neo Flybynight's avatar Vintage Mel's avatar Nunzio's avatar Jackie_Kazekage's avatar
I had a Gargoyles dream where I came in and I think I seen some blonde as well but when we got there, Owen was in this room in a building and the lights of other buildings could be seen outside. Anyways, I was by his feet when I saw that he was either in pain or having a fever. David was on his right side but when I moved to Owen's left side to help, David left. That is all I remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff