yokyun
Kae42
zZ_YaOi_Zz
Kae42
zZ_YaOi_Zz
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
~Happy Star Wars Day~
5/4/2012

I'm going to see the Avengers in a couple hours, Star Wars Day has been postponed.

Bull Shet > . >

Want spoilers when I get back?

YES!

The Hulk gets the best jokes. (PM me for more. xp )
yokyun
Loki Loves Mischief
Most lame Vs. ever.

well gaia (as you can see from this post)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/star-wars-vs-the-avengers-which-is-cooler/t.79552801/?_gaia_t_=3934

started this. so blame them.

Yeah I know. Doesn't matter who started it, it's still lame. emotion_kirakira
star wars heart
stAR WARS biggrin

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
The Avengers for sure are way better than Star Wars xd

Sparkly Cat

12,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Avengers

Dangerous Player

Tough to say. I am a dies hard Marvel fan and a Die hard Star wars fan

of coarse, No movie has made me laugh as much as Avengers has.

Lonely Rogue

Im a star wars fan myself. 3nodding

Romantic Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Avengers all the way..i love the hulk heart heart heart heart heart !!! I HATE STAR WARS scream scream scream scream ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL stressed stressed stressed

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Of course we all know the best, the greatest, movie of all time is

plan 9 from outer space

Friendly Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

Beloved Flatterer

Avengers ftw heart
I'm going with Star Wars. Star Wars is an actual universe that contains at least 1000s of years of history. The Avengers refers to a specific group of super-humans working together for a certain reason. Marvel Universe as a whole may be better and even certain Avengers. I've read the original Avengers comics in the last year or two and really enjoyed them. The Scarlet Witch and Vision may be even more important to me than the actual group of Avengers. The Avengers have also been corrupt at times(like under Norman Osborn), leading to problems with the true heroes. The movie Avengers are a good line-up, but the ambiguity of this question could just pertain to the events of the Avengers in and out of the comics. When certain members are busy, their stories are only alluded to. Star Wars: The Old Republic is just another addition to Star Wars as an example of depth not necessarily thought about.

I believe Star Wars and Marvel have had a cross-over as well. In that separate universe, it still contained all the Marvel heroes leaving only the specific actions of the Avengers to fight against essentially the members of their group, everyone in their universe, and all Star Wars events/times.

If it were Marvel vs. Star Wars, excluding the cross-over would be more reasonable. Wording is really what keeps the Avengers down. Avengers only have 1 live action movie (unless Captain America: The First Avenger counts (he's not the first Avenger alive even in the Marvel movie universe)), vs. the six live action Star Wars movies. Avengers would make up a lot of ground on the animated front, but still Star Wars has its own series(plural).

So I give this battle to Star Wars. I don't really see the purpose of comparing them as they are different things. It's not like people absolutely have to choose one or the other irl. Someone holding a light-saber and wielding Captain America's shield at the same time has probably already happened. Marvel vs. DC would be more of a direct comparison (though neither is done writing). Star Wars does have far less interesting protagonists and antagonists imo.

Hilarious Gaian

2,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
definetily the AVENGERS yea the jedi have sabers that slice through u easily but thet have a HULK and IRON MAN and THOR and CAPITAN AMERICA with an unbreakable sheild sooooooooooooooooo SUCK IT xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games