Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallo, ich heiße Kane! Ich bin 18 Jahre alt. Ich lerne Deutsch und ich möchte Praxis. Anyone willing? smile
Quest, your Questing girl has one more request.
Forty Winks is really Good on me, If you get me this, Me and my Friend will personally Draw Chibis!
Me and my friend danis Deviant:http://dangerocity.deviantart.com/gallery/

Want one, Get me forty winks then!

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
▛ ◾◾xᴀᴎtɑʀɛs saʏs●◾◾ ▜
I was only able to read and understand the title.

Got cocky, clicked it, and tried to make sense of the rest.

... I think it says that you wanna es mah dee. Idk, though.
Hello my name's Kane, I'm 18, and I need to practice German. I want someone to help.

Pretty much (but not verbatim) the gist of it.
Ich kann dir helfen, wenn du willst. Ich spreche Deutsch. ^ ^ Wie lange hast du denn Deutsch gelernt?
Synonamess Botch
Ich kann dir helfen, wenn du willst. Ich spreche Deutsch. ^ ^ Wie lange hast du denn Deutsch gelernt?

Eh, 5 Monate. sweatdrop
It's just I wanna practice what I learn, you know? Basic conversations and learn more if possible. ^_^ My class is small, but mostly underclassmen and I'm not getting out of it what I expected, so yeah. stressed
Ach so, das kann ich mir vorstellen. :0 Dann also haben wir ein einfaches Gespräch! ^ ^ Verstehst du, was ich gesagt hab?
Synonamess Botch
Ach so, das kann ich mir vorstellen. :0 Dann also haben wir ein einfaches Gespräch! ^ ^ Verstehst du, was ich gesagt hab?
User Image

Ach das wird noch was. xDD

Trash Pirate's Partner In Crime

Ich spreche Deutsch.

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Epic Mike
User Image

Ach das wird noch was. xDD

x'D Das ist schon wahr.
Synonamess Botch

Ja. biggrin Danke sehr für die Hilfe. I'm sorry that my German skills are so simple, I wish I was better at it. stressed

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
calmacheta
iKandii Kane
Ja. biggrin Danke sehr für die Hilfe. I'm sorry that my German skills are so simple, I wish I was better at it. stressed

Gut! ^ ^ Na ja mach dir keine Sorgen. Je mehr du übst, desto besser wirst du. :'D Aber das braucht viel Zeit. Mittlerweile kannst du einfach nur mit mir reden! x3
(Well, don't worry. The more you practice, the better you'll be. But that takes a lot of time. Meanwhile you can talk with me!)
I've been speaking German since before you were born.

GTFO MY LANGUAGE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces