Oh... My... God, it's beautiful. User Image

Rutzh Scorpio
User Image
VaguelyFamous
VaguelyFamous
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
User Image

User Image <---- Major fangirl s**t when I seen this.

Okay, major fangirl s**t when I seen this! ---&User Image

Germany and Italy look up creepy pasta on the Internets. Find this ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Italy puts on his poker face. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Germany's upset about it. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Girahim's be a creep. ---&User Image Then Germany and Italy calmly leave the room and fake their deaths. END.
We hide our real being behind a happy mask...

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Eldawood
that's what she said

That's what you said! Marth, it's an annoying b***h! --->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marth reacts. --->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They give him a headache.

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Eldawood
that's what she said

That's what you said! Marth, it's an annoying b***h! ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marth reacts. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They give him a headache.
Marth needs to go kick some a** and kick it hard! LIKE A BOSS!

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Oh... My... God, it's beautiful. User Image

Rutzh Scorpio
User Image
VaguelyFamous
VaguelyFamous
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
User Image

User Image <---- Major fangirl s**t when I seen this.

Okay, major fangirl s**t when I seen this! ---&User Image

Germany and Italy look up creepy pasta on the Internets. Find this ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Italy puts on his poker face. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Germany's upset about it. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Girahim's be a creep. ---&User Image Then Germany and Italy calmly leave the room and fake their deaths. END.
We hide our real being behind a happy mask...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ******** you, I'z beautiful!

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Eldawood
that's what she said

That's what you said! Marth, it's an annoying b***h! ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marth reacts. ---&User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They give him a headache.

Frithry peasants!

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Eldawood
that's what she said

Frithry peasants!
NO! I AM NOT A FILTHY PEASANT! I'Z BEAUTIFUL!

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Eldawood
that's what she said

Frithry peasants!

Marth's hair is so damn gorgeous. It's only this because of the orphans' tears. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Eldawood
that's what she said

Frithry peasants!

Marth's hair is so damn gorgeous. It's only this because of the orphans' tears. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I love to hear those orphans cry, how it gives me the youth I do so desire. The years I will get to see because of their sorrow and fear, the pain they endure is the shell of my protection, keeping me from the cold hands of Death. You can call me a monster but I do not take from them somethig worth fighting for, no land stolen or loved ones lost. I give them pupose in life and you want me to take that from them? They shed their tears to be loved and you ignore their woes yet when I take advantage of this moment I am a monster. Who are you to judge me when you yourself walk past them as if you lived high on the hog. At least I give them hope, you don't even give them a glance. Who is the monster now?

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

Frithry peasants!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I love to hear those orphans cry, how it gives me the youth I do so desire. The years I will get to see because of their sorrow and fear, the pain they endure is the shell of my protection, keeping me from the cold hands of Death. You can call me a monster but I do not take from them somethig worth fighting for, no land stolen or loved ones lost. I give them pupose in life and you want me to take that from them? They shed their tears to be loved and you ignore their woes yet when I take advantage of this moment I am a monster. Who are you to judge me when you yourself walk past them as if you lived high on the hog. At least I give them hope, you don't even give them a glance. Who is the monster now?

Marth's magical. He's just... Magical.

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

Frithry peasants!

True that! He is a beast and you know it, unlike Germany.

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

Now, shut your whore mouth! You're pulling s**t out your a**!

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

Now, shut your whore mouth! You're pulling s**t out your a**!
User Image Lonely in existence, Germany pulled himself along the charred remains of his fort. There was nothing left for him in this world, what with the death of his young brother Italy. He could not get the image of his brother's pleading eyes out of his head, the sounds of him trying his damnedest to hold onto the single thread of his life. How he wished he could have been stronger for his dear brother, to save him from the cold embrace of death. Warm teams ran down his dirty face as he thought of his brother. The pain of his heart was overwhelming and it hindered him more than the wounds he endured in battle.
"That b*****d..."he said to himself in an inaudible whisper. "He was just a boy...and you took his life away. You monster..."
He grasped the knife wound on his side, cringing at the pain that surged through his body. Blood stained the palm of his hand, dying it in the bright red of its anguish. His fierce eyes glared at the blood that coated his hands burning for the desire to seek revenge for his fallen comrade. The hand that once grasped his wound was now wrapped around his rifle, gripping it tightly as if he was afraid to let it go.
"England...you will rue the day that you battle on these grounds. You took from me the kin of my brother and now I will take from you the youth of your being..."
He was silent for a moment, nauseated by his pain and sorrow. His eyes glanced at his rifle again feeling the anger surge within him. Quickly, he peered back up to the fading horizon. A blur of thoughts rushed through his head, all pertaining to the death that he was planning for the youth of the soldier England.
"You will suffer in the abyss of despair."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Spyro, what the Hell are you writing about?" Link questioned with his usual distance voice.
Spyro looked at him with his trademark "go to Hell" glare before turning back to his computer screen. "I'm writing a Screen Play for All in the House about war. It's called Heart of War...as you can tell it is about a couple of brothers during WWII, why I used Germany and Italy. Since England is a b*****d I have decided to use him as the antagonist. Do you like it?"
"No..."
"Then you can go to Hell, you dumb b***h."
"Wait, what is England's youth?"
"Oh...that's just England's son. You know, America."
Spyro began typing again, quietly aware of Link's eyes watching him wear of his words as they appeared on the screen. What was he planning for this story and were was it going to go....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff