Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
A thread for telling stories using pictures! How brilliant!

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
Anyone have any creepypasta stories? I haven't a clue why but I want to read some of them, particularly original ones.

A jap, a crout, and a whop are on an island. Then the whop goes out and plays in the water, so, the jap turns to the cout and says, "I so hungry..." And then the crout says, "Yeah... Me too... But ve vran out of food two dayz ago... All ve have been eating iz nazty-azz fish... *sigh*"

Then the jap looks at the whop acting like a jackass out in the water.

"You no... We courd it that Itarian." At the very sound of this idea the crout turns to the jap, with much disgust in his voice: "Vhat?! But, I vas kidding about zhe food zhing, our food zupply iz great! Ve are NOT going to eatz my lizle brozher at zhat iz zhat!"

"Shutup, and ret's srice that b*****d!

THE END.

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
Anyone have any creepypasta stories? I haven't a clue why but I want to read some of them, particularly original ones.

A jap, a crout, and a whop are on an island. Then the whop goes out and plays in the water, so, the jap turns to the cout and says, "I so hungry..." And then the crout says, "Yeah... Me too... But ve vran out of food two dayz ago... All ve have been eating iz nazty-azz fish... *sigh*"

"You no... We courd it that Itarian." At the very sound of this idea the crout turns to the jap, with much disgust in his voice: "Vhat?! But, I vas kidding about zhe food zhing, our food zupply iz great! Ve are NOT going to eatz my lizle brozher at zhat iz zhat!"

THE END.
They cut Valentino open and he screams bloody murder.
"What the Hell are you-a doing! I can see the foo basket right over there!"

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

THE END.

So... Ronrey...

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

THE END.

So... Ronrey...
They ate all of him. ALL OF HIM, I SAY!

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

THE END.

So... Ronrey...

No, no, no, it was Italy all right... He was with Germany, and Italy was getting all pissed about Germany's constant desire to be cuddled by him. Anyway, I was walking in Walmart with Link (from Zelda) and Italy just randomly shanked Link in the bely. Link fell to the ground, but was still faintly smiling when he whimpered, "Ha, ha... Italy... You're funny... But, we don't play tag with shanks carved from two pencils and some gum *gasp* I-I think you pierced my lung!"
Then Italy began talking all sweet like: "Oh, yeah... I-a sorry... let me-a look at the damage, yes?" So Link showed him, and Italy, out of nowhere, kneed Link in the balls, light up a cigarette, and burned it onto Link's forehead before Link passed out. Then Germany came in waltzing like an idiot, asking "Italy, do you zhink zhis pair of cargo pantz make my azz look like zhe back of Rosie O'Donalds neck?" Italy gave him a filthier look then Paris Hilton's v****a does to soap.
"I don't-a give a ********, Germany, just-a buy a pair of shorts and let's-a get the Hell outta 'ere, I-a hate Walmart..." Germany looked offended by the comment, then softly stated, "You know Italy," he edged closer to him, caressed his silky, brown hair passed his ear and whispered, "Zhe media haz it ALL vrong..." Then he squeezed him with his gorilla strength and sqeed, "I'm zhe cuddler! I love you, little brozher! Ich liebe dich, ha, ha!"
Link managed to prop himself up using a near by plunger. Throwing up a bit, he choked out, "Yeah... Germany *gasp* loves he little bro... now somebody call for help, I can taste pennies in my mouth..." Collapsing on the floor brought Link the attention of America and Canada, who were throwing unnecessary bags of Doritos in England's cart.
At the sight of a fallen friend, America proudly shouted "Ha, ha, my dear hillbilly elf! Your friend America is here to save you, for I am the her- whoa, ******** that, Imma hang with my bro, Canada, right, Matty?" Canada had a indifferent hand on his protruding hip. "******** you America, I LOVE YOU!"
"I love you to, bro! Ha, ha, yo dady-o?"
England talk passed the mountain of fat-making Doritos. "Yes, baby? What do you need?" Canada brushed past the Italy/Germany mosh-pit and faced his dad to explain.
"Italy's on his man period and decided he was gonna be a huge d**k and stab Link in his gut, call a vet or something." Link hissed, "******** you Canada."
"Only on the weekends." Over hearing the conversation between his family, France walked into aisle to see a bloody Link barely standing. "Oh, my cheire, Link! Let mama France fix vous all up, wee?"
Link's eyes shrunk from adamant fear; France would crush his wind-pipe with love, he wanted to live! He quickly rambled while being hoisted up by the hairy Frenchmen: "No, no France, that's alrigh- OH YOU ******** HAIRY-a** MOTHER ******** CHEESE EATING SURRENDER-MONKEY, YOU MADE ME PUKE BLOOD UP!! OH, SWEET GODDESSES, THIS HURTS! YOU ******** IDIOT!"
France turned to England and gave him a kiss good-bye, saying, "I'll be home in time for dinner, yes? Je T'amie, my cherie. I'm taking Link to the emergency room to get a boo-boo be-gone."
England cooed almost dream-like, "Okay, Je T'amie, I'll see you then, my love. I'll look after the kids while you're out." Canada raised a annoyed brow.
"Damn, dad, you act like we're complete idiots." America agreed. "Yeah, I only got my d**k stuck in your car's muffler once! And, I also managed to get it out by raping your SUV so there, I bid you good day!"
And they ran off into the toy department and England shrugged and pushed his cart onwards. Italy was still struggling to get away from his brute of a brother when I noticed that I had dropped my eggs amongst chaos and walk away to get a new carton. The end.

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

THE END.

So... Ronrey...

No, no, no, it was Italy all right... He was with Germany, and Italy was getting all pissed about Germany's constant desire to be cuddled by him. Anyway, I was walking in Walmart with Link (from Zelda) and Italy just randomly shanked Link in the bely. Link fell to the ground, but was still faintly smiling when he whimpered, "Ha, ha... Italy... You're funny... But, we don't play tag with shanks carved from two pencils and some gum *gasp* I-I think you pierced my lung!"
Then Italy began talking all sweet like: "Oh, yeah... I-a sorry... let me-a look at the damage, yes?" So Link showed him, and Italy, out of nowhere, kneed Link in the balls, light up a cigarette, and burned it onto Link's forehead before Link passed out. Then Germany came in waltzing like an idiot, asking "Italy, do you zhink zhis pair of cargo pantz make my azz look like zhe back of Rosie O'Donalds neck?" Italy gave him a filthier look then Paris Hilton's v****a does to soap.
"I don't-a give a ********, Germany, just-a buy a pair of shorts and let's-a get the Hell outta 'ere, I-a hate Walmart..." Germany looked offended by the comment, then softly stated, "You know Italy," he edged closer to him, caressed his silky, brown hair passed his ear and whispered, "Zhe media haz it ALL vrong..." Then he squeezed him with his gorilla strength and sqeed, "I'm zhe cuddler! I love you, little brozher! Ich liebe dich, ha, ha!"
Link managed to prop himself up using a near by plunger. Throwing up a bit, he choked out, "Yeah... Germany *gasp* loves he little bro... now somebody call for help, I can taste pennies in my mouth..." Collapsing on the floor brought Link the attention of America and Canada, who were throwing unnecessary bags of Doritos in England's cart.
At the sight of a fallen friend, America proudly shouted "Ha, ha, my dear hillbilly elf! Your friend America is here to save you, for I am the her- whoa, ******** that, Imma hang with my bro, Canada, right, Matty?" Canada had a indifferent hand on his protruding hip. "******** you America, I LOVE YOU!"
England talk passed the mountain of fat-making Doritos. "Yes, baby? What do you need?" Canada brushed past the Italy/Germany mosh-pit and faced his dad to explain.
"Italy's on his man period and decided he was gonna be a huge d**k and stab Link in his gut, call a vet or something." Link hissed, "******** you Canada."
"Only on the weekends." Over hearing the conversation between his family, France walked into aisle to see a bloody Link barely standing. "Oh, my cheire, Link! Let mama France fix vous all up, wee?"
Link's eyes shrunk from adamant fear; France would crush his wind-pipe with love, he wanted to live! He quickly rambled while being hoisted up by the hairy Frenchmen: "No, no France, that's alrigh- OH YOU ******** HAIRY-a** MOTHER ******** CHEESE EATING SURRENDER-MONKEY, YOU MADE ME PUKE BLOOD UP!! OH, SWEET GODDESSES, THIS HURTS! YOU ******** IDIOT!"
France turned to England and gave him a kiss good-bye, saying, "I'll be home in time for dinner, yes? Je T'amie, my cherie. I'm taking Link to the emergency room to get a boo-boo be-gone."
England cooed almost dream-like, "Okay, Je T'amie, I'll see you then, my love. I'll look after the kids while you're out." Canada raised a annoyed brow.
"Damn, dad, you act like we're complete idiots." America agreed. "Yeah, I only got my d**k stuck in your car's muffler once! And, I also managed to get it out by raping your SUV so there, I bid you good day!"
And they ran off into the toy department and England shrugged and pushed his cart onwards. Italy was still struggling to get away from his brute of a brother when I noticed that I had dropped my eggs amongst chaos and walk away to get a new carton. The end.

Spyro: Dem bitches forgot about me? What the Hell is wrong with them, I am Link's best friend! The only part of him that isn't shoved up his a**! Son of a b***h!
England: What was that?
Spyro: What got your attention, b***h or shoved up your a**. Both seem to apply to you.
England:..It was a**.
Spyro b***h slaps the Limey b*****d into his cart. "******** this s**t!"

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

So... Ronrey...

Spyro: Dem bitches forgot about me? What the Hell is wrong with them, I am Link's best friend! The only part of him that isn't shoved up his a**! Son of a b***h!
Spyro: What got your attention, b***h or shoved up your a**. Both seem to apply to you.

User Image I forgot about him, you big jerk! Lol, England likes asses...

Generous Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

So... Ronrey...

Will you quit with that damn brat wurst!

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio
VaguelyFamous
Rutzh Scorpio

Will you quit with that damn brat wurst!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Can't stay mad at me, Germany's too adorable! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm the wurst! User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff