Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Dieu des hommes
Codosama
You definitely are on the right track sir. It appears that you are solely focused on the science aspect though. How can I say this.. Science is a way to find an answer by starting at the end, where spirituality is a way to find an answer by starting at the beginning. Both are working toward the same goal, and that is understanding. What people do not do, is they dedicate their time to one of these, because in our realm of duality, one disproves the other, or thats how we see it. When in reality they are the same thing. Just as we all are. Or in the science terms,"We are all stardust"
One works towards the goal of obtaining knowledge, by proving systematic observations of the universe through rational enquiry. While the other works towards beliefs based on guesswork, misunderstood observations and just pure wishful thinking.
or by having a large fanbase to profit from
Dieu des hommes
Codosama
You definitely are on the right track sir. It appears that you are solely focused on the science aspect though. How can I say this.. Science is a way to find an answer by starting at the end, where spirituality is a way to find an answer by starting at the beginning. Both are working toward the same goal, and that is understanding. What people do not do, is they dedicate their time to one of these, because in our realm of duality, one disproves the other, or thats how we see it. When in reality they are the same thing. Just as we all are. Or in the science terms,"We are all stardust"
One works towards the goal of obtaining knowledge, by proving systematic observations of the universe through rational enquiry. While the other works towards beliefs based on guesswork, misunderstood observations and just pure wishful thinking.

You know "smart" words sir. That is all. :3
Im not saying either of us are wrong.
Pretty sure 'spirit science' is a contradiction.

Enduring Prophet

Codosama
I'm pretty sure none of those words would considered "smart" by people in many intellectual circles.

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Dieu des hommes
You've got the spirituality down, now where's the science?

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1/0=

There is a lack of science in "what" the spirit is. To me, it's like a scientist explaining black matter. Something that can't really be backed up, except through our eyes and minds (a.k.a. mind's eye). You look into the universe and see a whole lot of nothing.
I may not be that scientifically savvy, and I take things to more of an artistic manner, though having facts is a priority for me.

i am a spiritual person and this is bollocks lol
Dieu des hommes
Codosama
I'm pretty sure none of those words would considered "smart" by people in many intellectual circles.

What people see as "Intellegence" these days is horribly wrong. One can only find out for themselves though I suppose. Instead of you all taking these videos so intensely, remember they are only tools to expand your thinking, much like words. ;3
Willani
Pretty sure 'spirit science' is a contradiction.

Once again, too focused on words. xD

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
We Are Organisms
Dieu des hommes
Codosama
or by having a large fanbase to profit from
the weeaboos of spirituality are wiccans and ppl who watch spirit science and such really.

Enduring Prophet

Codosama
What people see as "Intellegence" these days is horribly wrong. One can only find out for themselves though I suppose. Instead of you all taking these videos so intensely, remember they are only tools to expand your thinking, much like words. ;3
I would say that a video which states nonsense as factual and based on science; expands ignorance, rather than thought.
Dieu des hommes
Codosama
I would say that a video which states nonsense as factual and based on science; expands ignorance, rather than thought.

I understand your view on it.

Im not here to argue.

Either you absorb the information and allow light to be realized, or you throw it away and ascend another way.

There are many tools in this world, I know you'll find yours someday. :3

Fanatical Zealot

So uh... what's the point here?

Dangerous Noob

Spirit science is just another another noodle in the chicken soup of pseudoscience.

Gulp it down, peeps. It might just be salt, flavoring and MSG, but it tastes and smell damn good (if you don't know better, that is).

Quotable Genius

6,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Codosama
Dieu des hommes
Codosama

I understand your view on it.

Im not here to argue.

Either you absorb the information and allow light to be realized, or you throw it away and ascend another way.

There are many tools in this world, I know you'll find yours someday. :3

Oh, the irony.

I think what we take issue with, is the fact that it's titled "spirit science." It's spiritual, alright, just not very scientific. In fact, it frequently takes something we know scientifically, and runs in completely the opposite direction.

Take crystals, for instance. These videos love to talk about the energies of crystals interacting with things, but it fails to remember, that crystals are, thermodynamically speaking, very stable, very low-energy structures. It won't HAVE an energy field to interact with you, other crystals, or what have you.

These videos talk about energy frequencies without actually understanding what they are, and talks about dimensions, without understanding anything about how those work.
Really, it's just a hodge-podge of new age beliefs. As far as that goes, I can recommend you some more thought out stuff.

Try reading 'promethea' by Alan Moore. It's a very spiritual book, and a lot more thought and understanding went into it.

PS, just to show that I am being objective, there were some interesting things in these movies about fibonacci, the golden ratio, and sacred geometry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games