Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please be reminded, most punks do not have access to the internet, because real punks squat.

And I doubt any punk would ever come onto Gaia.

There may be punk enthusiasts on this site, but I highly doubt there are any punks.

If you want punk go to punkoiska.com

much better site, much better name drops, torrents, etc.

have a blast.
Bartholemue Cox
Please be reminded, most punks do not have access to the internet, because real punks squat.

i used to squat in salt lake with a bunch of weirdo anarchists and we got internet access from putting an ethernet cord in a can and aiming it out of a window.

netpunx.

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I was scared to even look around this forum because I knew stupid s**t was going to be posted
It's inevitable when people aren't educated and don't bother to educate themselves
I don't know bout anythin, but I'd like to ask if there's an "ALTERNATIVE" forum e.e
I tried to look up but couldn't find any. That's why I came here 'cause I thought punk is I gues s the closest to it so if you do know please tell me
D:
i am at a loss as to what all the bitching is about.
out of the 41 threads (i think i counted that right) on the first page only 16 (including the useless ToS sticky, this thread, and two other un-punk threads that alashuko has made) of those had nothing to do with punk exclaim

i mean, that's not really that bad

Conservative Fatcat

for people complaining about this subforum, i dare you to look at the "independent music" subforum
Zsa Zsa Gabortion
for people complaining about this subforum, i dare you to look at the "independent music" subforum

oh god, i used to go in there to troll years ago. it was awful

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FUN FACT: When music subforums were being created, I was asked by someone fairly higher up for suggestions.

I'm one of the reasons why the Independent music subforum exists.

And I specifically had to argue that it should be called Independent Music and not Indie.

I'm sorry.
This belongs in CB. This isn't about punk. This is just some whiner on gaia bitching about a few people. rolleyes

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Punk forum needs its own Who is You.
i'd support a punk who is you

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
I don't care about being picked on, but even I don't post stupid things like Hinder, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback on here. That's not punk and this forum is for punk or sub punk genre music. And I'm noticing some great people are leaving because of it. Don't leave me alone in a world with people that don't know about music.
coming from the guy who posts christian punk threads...

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Harana Harana
I don't know bout anythin, but I'd like to ask if there's an "ALTERNATIVE" forum e.e
I tried to look up but couldn't find any. That's why I came here 'cause I thought punk is I gues s the closest to it so if you do know please tell me
D:
always wished there was. the reason there isn't is because idiots who dont know s**t about alt would post my chemical romance and greenday threads.... ******** this site.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter
I don't care about being picked on, but even I don't post stupid things like Hinder, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback on here. That's not punk and this forum is for punk or sub punk genre music. And I'm noticing some great people are leaving because of it. Don't leave me alone in a world with people that don't know about music.

I only posted one Christian punk thread. Now you definitely sound like a troll and 2 year old.

I may be christian, but I still like Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Bad Brains, and Black Flag.

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alashuko The Fighter
Mr Sativa
Alashuko The Fighter

I only posted one Christian punk thread. Now you definitely sound like a troll and 2 year old.

I may be christian, but I still like Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Bad Brains, and Black Flag.
cool beans man. im the same a*****e who trolled your christian punk thread. but imma stop cuz you like good music too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff