Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

no one gives a s**t or will ever give a s**t about your opinion so stop going to yaoi threads that have nothing to do with whenever you like it or not and bashing everything on it

yeah i made a thread about it because this is now beginning to piss me off

discuss

Alternate Topic:

I just finished watching Mirai Nikki a month ago and i want to know what your favorite character/diary is and why. Please hide your spoilers if you have them. I really only prefer four twelve and five over the others
Rant lol.

Tbh I'm too scared to even go in yaoi threads from fear off finding pics of my favorite anime characters doing deviant acts. >__>

My favorite dairy holder from Mirai Nikki is Yuno simply b/c I love the yandere character archetype.

Devoted Explorer

Ezkibel
Rant lol.

Tbh I'm too scared to even go in yaoi threads from fear off finding pics of my favorite anime characters doing deviant acts. >__>

My favorite dairy holder from Mirai Nikki is Yuno simply b/c I love the yandere character archetype.

I see what you mean, but usually in the AMC picspams like that unfortunately usually dont happen much anymore. Or well pic drops in generally really, its been awhile ._.

Yuno was a completely refreshing Yandere character. Still scared the crap out of me with the mailbox s**t but still, very awesome. biggrin

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Apparently, there is a strong minority who gives a note about your 'noisy' presence, I included. Also this thread reeks of extreme butthurt. mrgreen

Dapper Ladykiller

They only do it to piss you off. And hope you make bitchy threads.

I liked Ninth. But honestly my favorite was that couple that was only in a couple episodes.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» People go into threads to bash on anything if they think there's enough fans to get upset over it. Not just yaoi threads, but everything and anything. And threads like this being made only show that they're successful in their attempts, which makes them want to do it again.

Favorite Mirai Nikki favorite characters were Akise and Yuno. I have various reasons for why I like them. Yuno, I found her really amusing as a character. Akise, well, I liked him for all of the wrong reasons. Mostly because he liked Yukiteru.

" I did everything you asked! "

Devoted Explorer

sinfully_cute
They only do it to piss you off. And hope you make bitchy threads.

Aperture Sentry Turret
People go into threads to bash on anything if they think there's enough fans to get upset over it. Not just yaoi threads, but everything and anything. And threads like this being made only show that they're successful in their attempts, which makes them want to do it again.

blerrrugh but its so repetitive and annoying and just ugh i just walked right into it didnt i

eh oh well :U

I liked Akise too, clearly the best non diary user, and the couple made me tear up actually, a very nice couple.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DimiDizy6d
I liked Akise too, clearly the best non diary user, and the couple made me tear up actually, a very nice couple.

»»» I preferred Akise with Yukiteru personally but I had nothing against Yuno either. Sucked for me having both Yuno and Akise for a favorite character though given the end of the anime. I didn't know how to feel when that happened.

Devoted Explorer

Aperture Sentry Turret
DimiDizy6d

»»» I preferred Akise with Yukiteru personally but I had nothing against Yuno either. Sucked for me having both Yuno and Akise for a favorite character though given the end of the anime. I didn't know how to feel when that happened.

Haha I liked Yukiteru and Akise together myself, but then again i was too immensed in the plot and never looked back after 7 happened.The incident was more awkward than anything though even if i thoroughly enjoyed the entire scenario lol

AMITHEONLYONEREMINDEDOFSHINJIANDKAWARUORWHATEVERHISNAMEWASFROMEVATHOUGHLIKECMON

For Tomorrow's Husband

remember when you used to do this with madoka threads, op

also,

ninth; uryuu minene

Unforgiving Duelist

The ninth diary holder, Uryuu Minene, is my favourite, next to Yuno. She's just so...bad a**.
DimiDizy6d

This probably sounds really sad but the only reason I tried reading Mirai Nikki was for that reason.

And I wasn't even a really big fan of that show/couple.

yeah I don't get it either...

Devoted Explorer

Riunite
remember when you used to do this with madoka threads, op

i'm now suddenly drowning in hypocrisy and karma

Devoted Explorer

MooMooJuice
DimiDizy6d

This probably sounds really sad but the only reason I tried reading Mirai Nikki was for that reason.

And I wasn't even a really big fan of that show/couple.

yeah I don't get it either...

Dude i dont even blame you that was my first thought when they both stood together in the same panel. lol
I think they do it just because they want to cause drama.

And my favorite was between Yuno and the 12th. He was a funky character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff