• Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Berreh
La Painted Lady
Berreh
La Painted Lady
Berreh
Idk. I go to a church and they're pretty disrespectful to gay people. not even gonna lie. my pastor just recently told young 12 year old girl not to even associate with them, that you don't have to be mean you just don't need them. and i got a little pissed off at that. i think gay people should have a right to marriage but that it should be called a civil union instead of a marriage. but its kind of sad they never got benefits to the person they were with or couldn't claim them on their taxes.
Honestly, I'm glad gay marriage was legalized.

I know the reason why he said that it can be seen as hateful. They are still her pastor whether you like it or not and they minister over her soul meaning if she doesn't do what he says I'm really scared about what will happen to her if she disobeys the pastor. I'm certain her blessings will be taken away just not the extreme it can be. I can't even go to church because my parents don't want me to and my pastor said to do what they want and I really don't wanna know the bad end if I disobey all 3 of them.

Really?! My pastor told me not to listen to my parents because it's a sign of growing up.Not like "IM GONNA DO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL". maybe i should tell you the beginning part aha. They were talking to me about being baptized. my moms jewish and jewish people don't get baptized. so my pastor said if it's something you strongly believe in and that you want to do, you're going to have to sit and talk to your parents and let them know that you respect their opinion but you have your own as well. and then he gave me the analogy how when they crossed the red sea that was technically a baptism. .. I wouldn't go as far as ignoring gay people that's horrible.

The pastor your under is always right whether you like it or not or even disagree. Your parents are Jewish. I live with my parents meaning I have to obey them because I live with them. I live in a catholic buddhist christian home. I'm the only christian. My mom is the catholic, and my dad is the only buddhist. Your said don't associate with them not ignore them. It's not the same thing.

dont associate and ignoring is definitely the same thing.
and no my pastor is not always right. He's not God what so ever. I don't follow him I follow Him. There's a big difference. If my pastor said kill yourself, I wouldn't do it. I said my MOM was jewish and i live with my parents as well. but I'm allowed to have a voice for myself.

The thing is if you worship your views over your pastor or even God, things won't end well. Even if your pastor is wrong you are still doing what you need to and you will be blessed for it. Regards to the killing yourself part. I would only do it if God directly told me to. Things do get tricky honestly. I somewhat agree with your pastor yet I don't because I'm not in the position to decide. Speaking against your pastor isn't good either. My pastors don't respond to me when I text them and I get upset but get over it. I don't speak badly of them. I prefer what's God's opinion over mine. His way is greater than our ways. You will be honored and blessed greatly for the things you give up and do for him. He loves us as we are but dislikes our bad habits. We aren't puppets either, he has a plan for us. He knows what we need, want, and like. We can't decide how we die. As a christian, I have learned to be humble not hateful. I will not rally places to bash them because I would rather help other people get saved.

Divine Spirit

12,475 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Newbie Hero 500
i was homosexual for a full decade after i had developed sexual urges untill i learned i had been lied too about the circumstance that allow for it,
it's not a result of genes, it's a challenge of self identification, not knowing that the best way to be loved is to just be, leads people to confusion, self depreciation, and degradation.
in fact the point the idea came into my life i was a budding young man, and SOCIETY especially AT SCHOOL the idea was promoted and defended ad nausea,
lgbt "made" me gay as a kid,
once i figured myself, and other people out, i realized i was just injuring myself, and confusing my affinity human beauty, with sexual stimulation, which is the root source of all paraphelia,
humans are beautiful, however sexual stimulation should be stimulated by organically catalysed intimacy between wife and husband, two who have sworn absolute alligance to one another unto death, for the love of self and spouse.
those who don't have that will divorce, and destroy even further their allegiance to self, self appreciation.
there lies the source of the confusion, it's not "just beacause"
there is a point in ones life when popular lies are bought, lgbt is one of those.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Princess Dartanyon
User Image
I don't get onto political/religious debate topics much, but to be quite frank, do not know why the hell it took so long in the first place.
One can not say that in the great United States, all people are equal, and then deny certain people rights because their sexuality doesn't go the 'right way'.
I have believed all my life, that love is love, is love.
If you're basing a relationship on reproduction purposes, or on looks, or gender, you're doing it wrong in the first place.
You can't commit to someone whole-heartedly based on what the bible says, or what your pastor/priest/rabbi says is 'normal'.
Maybe I'm just weird, but I didn't limit myself to only women when I was looking for someone to spend the rest of my days with.
I went on personality, and how well we got along, and weather or not I could see 10 years, 20 years, or a lifetime down the road together.
The fact that I ended up with a wife and not a husband, is just a bonus to me.
At least we all see where you stand as a person.

You'd rather be able to b***h and whine freely, than have true and total equality.

Equality is inevitable. I don't agree with some of the steps to equality and I don't care who does what in the bed room it's not my life. I have true freedom lol. In God there is liberty. My job isn't to condemn people with their life style choices. I have the freedom of speech whether you like it or not. It's good for you that you decided to have a wife. I'm happy with getting a husband.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
servivigiledeus
i was homosexual for a full decade after i had developed sexual urges untill i learned i had been lied too about the circumstance that allow for it,
it's not a result of genes, it's a challenge of self identification, not knowing that the best way to be loved is to just be, leads people to confusion, self depreciation, and degradation.
in fact the point the idea came into my life i was a budding young man, and SOCIETY especially AT SCHOOL the idea was promoted and defended ad nausea,
lgbt "made" me gay as a kid,
once i figured myself, and other people out, i realized i was just injuring myself, and confusing my affinity human beauty, with sexual stimulation, which is the root source of all paraphelia,
humans are beautiful, however sexual stimulation should be stimulated by organically catalysed intimacy between wife and husband, two who have sworn absolute alligance to one another unto death, for the love of self and spouse.
those who don't have that will divorce, and destroy even further their allegiance to self, self appreciation.
there lies the source of the confusion, it's not "just beacause"
there is a point in ones life when popular lies are bought, lgbt is one of those.

I whole heartedly agree with this.

Feral Cat

"The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion"

so they're actually finally listening to the amendment.

Now I don't know about the whole not-funding-religious-school thing, but I'd assume it has something to do with the school disagreeing with the law now.
Aren't religious schools and such generally private anyway? I thought they weren't funded by the government anyway.
Private schools "are not administered by local, state or national governments; thus, they retain the right to select their students and are funded in whole or in part by charging their students tuition, rather than relying on mandatory taxation through public (government) funding."

Wintry Avenger

La Painted Lady
No Eyedea
So much for equal rights, eh.

they also decided if christian schools don't agree the government won't fund them.
why SHOULD they, though? gay rights aside, the government and the church are supposed to be SEPARATE

i mean, ********, if you're gonna worry about amendments and the constitution, where is your outrage over "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE"

lordT lol lol

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
obamaurmama
La Painted Lady
No Eyedea

they also decided if christian schools don't agree the government won't fund them.
why SHOULD they, though? gay rights aside, the government and the church are supposed to be SEPARATE

i mean, ********, if you're gonna worry about amendments and the constitution, where is your outrage over "SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE"

lordT lol lol

I accept it, it was bound to happen at some point.

Wintry Avenger

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
To me, I feel pity for the kids who will be raised by such couples.
They're going be be growing up with a completely different sense of what families are.
And many might one day come to think that they were just adopted as a convenience, not because their parents came together and created them because of their love for one another.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
lol

Wintry Avenger

La Painted Lady
obamaurmama
La Painted Lady
No Eyedea

lordT lol lol

I accept it, it was bound to happen at some point.
the christian schools should never have been funded by the government in the first place

never

it was very un-american for that to have happened tbh

Prophet

i dont see how freedom of speech is being taken away. you are allowed to disagree with gay marriage and be vocal about it, as you are doing in this post.

if you dont want gay marriage, then dont get gay married.

Wintry Avenger

La Painted Lady
cosmicpops
La Painted Lady
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
They're going be be growing up with a completely different sense of what families are.
And many might one day come to think that they were just adopted as a convenience, not because their parents came together and created them because of their love for one another.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

There will be an age where everything will be accept. Women will truly be equal. It probably will happen in our live time. I just wish I'm not in it. People have the free will to do what they want. I can say there are somethings in people life style I don't agree with and never mention.

I don't fully understand your views.

Didn't you say you were a feminist?

I'm not a feminist because i don't agree with what they stand for.
you don't think women should have equal rights?
I don't understand what you mean by a child needs a mother and father figure.
What about children who only have one parent?
What about children who live with other relatives for whatever reason?
What about those kids?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
obamaurmama
La Painted Lady
cosmicpops
La Painted Lady
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

There will be an age where everything will be accept. Women will truly be equal. It probably will happen in our live time. I just wish I'm not in it. People have the free will to do what they want. I can say there are somethings in people life style I don't agree with and never mention.

I don't fully understand your views.

Didn't you say you were a feminist?

I'm not a feminist because i don't agree with what they stand for.
you don't think women should have equal rights?

They don't stand for equality like they did in the 1920s. Feminism is aggressive and face punching. It's just an excuse to hate men for some. Just because I don't identify myself as a feminist doesn't mean I'm not for equality. I actually don't care about it because whether I do something or not, equality with or without my support will come true. We have it better than most countries anyways. I'm just done with the whole world. Things will continue to move forward. I don't support gay marriage and yet it's legal without me consenting. I don't mind being a house wife, staying home with my children, and fine that my husband makes the decisions on the things that matter in the future. I would never feel trapped.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Liz Lovett
I don't understand what you mean by a child needs a mother and father figure.
What about children who only have one parent?
What about children who live with other relatives for whatever reason?
What about those kids?

Google it.

Blessed Giver

6,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
La Painted Lady

I'm gonna shove religion so down my children throats, but not in a extreme way. Some people choose to go to christian college.

Yet you will be the parent that forces it down your child's throat because you must be so afraid of them thinking outside of a different mindset you place upon your child. Don't you think shoving it down their throats is extreme or are you thinking it will save them from eternal damnation in your eyes?

I honestly hope that you let your child explore and let them decide for themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff