Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
first of all, sorry about my English. I guess this post will have some mistakes but I'm going to push it through anyways.

You will for sure, find a partner for yourself, on time. Nowadays when we have sex sex sex just everywhere around us decorated with yelling marks it probably makes a lot of people feel pressure to example loose their virginity. It's not good.

I've never been particularly shy but I understand that it must be difficult for people who are. Do you have any friends who make you feel more confident or even make you forget your shyness? If you do, go with them to the places and situations where you would like to feel yourself more sure. With some time you will not need them to boost your confidence anymore and can just act confident based on feeling how you felt while being with them in those certain situations.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
So what. neutral

Honestly you're very young and a LOT of people have never been in a relationship at your age.
As for kissing then I guess there is less people who haven't kissed before 18 but that's still nothing... There is nothing abnormal about it.

Honestly you should stop worrying about such small things like that.
I bet you that you will find someone and get all those firsts done before the age of 30. Trust me on this most people do eventually find all that before even the age of 25. rolleyes
My boyfriend kissed plenty before he met me but I'm his first real relationship and we've been together for almost 3 years now.
No rush, no fuss
It's time to change that.

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
Me either. emotion_dowant I don't really care though. At this point I don't care about relationships and all that good stuff, I'll worry about relationships when I'm old. I just want to objectify men while I'm still young enough that it's not creepy.
yum_tea

Gekko

Wahhh, but you're so beautiful.
gonk

The right guy will come around!

Benevolent Hunter

II La Femme Nikita II
Skypyro
So? What's wrong with that? > 3 <;

I don't know really..
I made this post when I was kinda depressed
now I wish people would just ignore it.

oh...sorry.
You're so pretty >.< so it's sorta a shocker actually

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Amours
Wahhh, but you're so beautiful.
gonk

The right guy will come around!

Thanks. >.<
I hope so too.

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I wouldn't be too concerned. There is a guy in my unit, a friend of mine actually, who is:
Still a virgin
never been in a relationship

He's a good good guy, one that would make some woman very happy. But he isn't interested in sex or relationships.

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Skypyro
II La Femme Nikita II
Skypyro
So? What's wrong with that? > 3 <;

I don't know really..
I made this post when I was kinda depressed
now I wish people would just ignore it.

oh...sorry.
You're so pretty >.< so it's sorta a shocker actually

thanks. redface
Had my first relationship starting at 17, had my first PARTIAL kiss at 17 (still no true kiss) and am still a virgin and the lot.

Im currently 19.

Your not missing anything insanely significant so dont worry about it.

Original Fairy

It's okay my boyfriend only had his first kiss last year and he was 22 then.
I also have a couple of guy friends who still haven't had their first kiss either~
it's not uncommon

Enduring Phantom

Join the club. cool

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
24 and never been kissed. So yea <_<

Also, you have some very sexy legs redface

Quick Reply

Submit