Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Sweetheart

Being Telluric
You're only acting so tough because you didn't actually fight him. You assaulted him, then stole his stuff. That's not standing up for yourself, you dumb c**t. He didn't put his hands on you.

If you fly off the handle and assault people because they make a comment about you, then I'm sure you don't really understand what it means to be a p***y.

He's a better man than me for telling his parents and handling the situation within the confines of the law, but what you did was nothing to be proud of.

You're crazy as catshit, son. The judge is a dumb c**t, too.

Agreed.

Vicious Prophet

I would've punched him because that comment was disgusting.

The backpack thing, though, that's just stupid.

Charitable Giver

xL0vexLess
my hero ^o^
and you should pay him in pennies, lawl
i hope they take that 50 and use it and i hope what ever they buy with 50 bucks becomes a constant reminder of their stupidity.

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold It's actually against the law to pay in only pennies. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
my hero ^o^
i hope they take that 50 and use it and i hope what ever they buy with 50 bucks becomes a constant reminder of their stupidity.

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold It's actually against the law to pay in only pennies. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

what state is that?
some where is a law that makes it illegal to sing in the shower, the world is stupid ain't it?

Charitable Giver

xL0vexLess
Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
my hero ^o^

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

what state is that?
some where is a law that makes it illegal to sing in the shower, the world is stupid ain't it?

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold It's national, federal law. It's because pennies aren't considered actual legal tender, which begs the question: why do we even have pennies then? gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
my hero ^o^

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

what state is that?

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold It's national, federal law. It's because pennies aren't considered actual legal tender, which begs the question: why do we even have pennies then? gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

woa, mind blown, then every thing would be even or counted by 5s?
Bravo i salute you but yea anger management is needed. lol i wish i had the courage to do that in high school.

Greedy Capitalist

Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
Viscountessa
xL0vexLess
my hero ^o^

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

what state is that?

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo
omg i love that movie i watched it yesterday its so amazing.

Greedy Capitalist

OP, you deserve a nosebleed for joking about rape.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
RyaZombie
spooky_sez
You've got brass balls.

Brass is actually a fairly soft metal, but I get what you're saying.

Haha! Carbon steel balls?

Distinct Poster

iEvanie
Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.

Targeting usernames just because some of us have the letter 'i' in our name really shouldnt matter. I'm standing up for the girl not because of the whole topic of rape but because the guy had it coming basically. So you can shut your yap. I never said I was for Rape or violence, its just the guy had it coming. So..really you can state your opinion but dont speak for someone who never said they were for something or against it. Personally my opinion I am against violence such as war and im also against rape. But really the guy had it coming to him. I know I'd be pissed if I had an insult launched at me but I've got good self control so I wouldnt fly a fist at anyone, in fact I never have I just know how to handle my emotions. I never said I was eccentric for breaking laws so seriously try harder next time okay?? smile
For once I didn't even read that.
what he said was not okay. trivializing rape and saying you can't be raped because of any reason is ******** and i would have been angry as well. but hitting someone and destroying their things in this specific situation is kind of messed up.

but judging from your previous rape joke i'm guessing you were just sad about being called ugly so you should have just sat down and shut up because obviously you can't interact with your peers appropriately.
You could've punched him on the nose and leave it at that. dumping his stuff into the toilet was one step too much

Dapper Citizen

I want your figurative balls smile The ballsiest thing I ever did was flip off some wannabe gangster when his water bottle almost hit me while i was running. I probably would've had you fined for 25 bucks. but yes, anger management or maybe classes to come up with witty responses like: "you're right, it's hard to compete when all the rapists want you"

Charitable Giver

Republican Gynecologist
omg i love that movie i watched it yesterday its so amazing.

xoxoxoxo
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold 4laugh gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
xoxoxoxo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash