• Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Informer 100
All I can say is right on.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I love you.

User Image
I still don't see how what you did was standing up for yourself or justifiable. All it looks like to me is that you got pissed off that someone called you unattractive. You got what somewhat of what you deserved, but you should have gotten more for assaulting the guy. You in now way were in any danger so it wasn't self defense. I get people get angry enough to wear you want to punch someone, but by standing up for yourself you just had to make some witty comment back or, I dunno, maybe just ignore him. You weren't standing up for yourself you were being an angry, out of control girl, lashing out and assaulting someone. What you did was a crime. I have no clue what the judge was thinking.
That ******** deserved everything that was coming to him.
ITT: Women condone breaking the law if they've been called ugly.

Dapper Mage

What the serious ******** is wrong with you, OP?

Reverse the situation. Lets say you made a wise crack at him in the same vein. He punches you in the nose and dumps your s**t in the toilet. Does that sound reasonable to you? At all?

You had no right to assault that guy, even if he was an obvious douche. Guess what? The world is ******** full of them. Grow up and get over yourself.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Being Telluric
ITT: Women condone breaking the law if they've been called ugly.

Whatever happened to sobbing quietly in a corner out of sight?
Epic Rave Monster
Hahaha. b***h got what he deserved. cool
That's the spirit. 4laugh
The backpack thing was kind of harsh, because it wasn't very nice of you to dump his mommy's spent money down the toilet.
The nose? Yeah, that's fine.
Yeah, you totally deserved that and then some. The judge was being totally unprofessional. You should have had to pay the full $500 dollars. There is never a reason to punch someone and damage their property over a verbal conflict. Especially because his comment was totally warranted since you were kind of being a b***h. If you think it's ever OK to lay a hand on someone or damage their property out of anything other than self-defense you should be in anger management.

Conservative Seeker

They seriously took this to court? Pffff- idiots.
Well, at least you got off easy. The punch should've been enough though.

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.

Targeting usernames just because some of us have the letter 'i' in our name really shouldnt matter. I'm standing up for the girl not because of the whole topic of rape but because the guy had it coming basically. So you can shut your yap. I never said I was for Rape or violence, its just the guy had it coming. So..really you can state your opinion but dont speak for someone who never said they were for something or against it. Personally my opinion I am against violence such as war and im also against rape. But really the guy had it coming to him. I know I'd be pissed if I had an insult launched at me but I've got good self control so I wouldnt fly a fist at anyone, in fact I never have I just know how to handle my emotions. I never said I was eccentric for breaking laws so seriously try harder next time okay?? smile
You ******** sound like my 7 year old niece who kicks anything that says anything remotely not her way.

also what the ********.
what is wrong with half the people in this thread?

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
my hero ^o^
and you should pay him in pennies, lawl
i hope they take that 50 and use it and i hope what ever they buy with 50 bucks becomes a constant reminder of their stupidity.

Dapper Mage

iEvanie
Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.

Targeting usernames just because some of us have the letter 'i' in our name really shouldnt matter. I'm standing up for the girl not because of the whole topic of rape but because the guy had it coming basically. So you can shut your yap. I never said I was for Rape or violence, its just the guy had it coming. So..really you can state your opinion but dont speak for someone who never said they were for something or against it. Personally my opinion I am against violence such as war and im also against rape. But really the guy had it coming to him. I know I'd be pissed if I had an insult launched at me but I've got good self control so I wouldnt fly a fist at anyone, in fact I never have I just know how to handle my emotions. I never said I was eccentric for breaking laws so seriously try harder next time okay?? smile
I don't see how you can justify the OP but say you are "against violence".

Give me a break people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces