Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.

HUH?

Distinct Poster

iSaibot
Posties

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!

Que?

Distinct Poster

Queen Shining Heaven
Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

HUH?

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Posties
Queen Shining Heaven
Posties
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

HUH?

Wow, that's abusive. I'm just going to move along

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Miss Purrsephone
Dolce Rogue
It means you learn to control your s**t.
What you did was unnecessary. Yes he was an a*****e, but had I been him, I would've punched you back.

You would have cried like a little b***h. rofl

Uh, no.

Invisible Lunatic

spooky_sez
You've got brass balls.

Brass is actually a fairly soft metal, but I get what you're saying.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Being Telluric
You're only acting so tough because you didn't actually fight him. You assaulted him, then stole his stuff. That's not standing up for yourself, you dumb c**t. He didn't put his hands on you.

If you fly off the handle and assault people because they make a comment about you, then I'm sure you don't really understand what it means to be a p***y.

He's a better man than me for telling his parents and handling the situation within the confines of the law, but what you did was nothing to be proud of.

You're crazy as catshit, son. The judge is a dumb c**t, too.

calm down, son.

Invisible Lunatic

Out of the Ash
It's far more superior a move to just laugh it off, cuz really, you don't give two shits what they say, do you?

I agree. I probably would have turned it around on him somehow. Use your words, not your fists, OP.

Magic Hero

You should've just left it at the punch.

Shameless Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I remember a similar situation of mine. Back three years ago, I was majorly into writing. I wore all black because I like the colour. I still do. So, I had been labeled "emo" and ''goth' and "Freak.". Back then, I had no self confidence, and barely any voice in my opinion because I let a life-long enemy shoot me down, and everyone he knew joined in. Confidence shattered. Anyhow, I was writing one day while outside the school in the morning waiting for them to open up. More people started to gather, most of them unfavorable. I had my notebook out, and began writing down my gripes and complaints into the notebook. Then, a mentally slow boy came up to me and started calling me a c**t and slutty little b***h. I don't see how, as I'm afraid of relationships now, and cover almost all my body all the time. This continued on, and I grew tiresome of it. I asked the opinion of close friends, and they said to tell an adult. Now you all know no one does that anymore. It's always deal with your own s**t now a days. One day, I had been sitting under the outdoor lunch pavilion, and was writing what I observed about other students. hen, the boy saw me, and approached me, blaring off every insult he could think of. Getting fed up, I slammed my notebook down, and stood up. The kid called me a c**t for the last time. I aimed straight at his face, and knocked him down. I proceeded to kick and punch him. Then, his twin came over and joined in. I then took out a paperclip, and unraveled it, dodging punches and attacks. Then, threatening to stab them both with it, a crowd of basketball and football players gathered. I lunged and was grabbed, then punched in the back of the head. All I saw was red. Then, I threw the paperclip, and began to furiously attack the twins. Some of the boys grabbed me and held me back, but I ripped through their grip, and punched the boys one last time. I ran off, punching a tree until my knuckles bled. All the meanwhile, three teachers and lower class-men, and younger kids were outside. All the screaming, and yelling never once attracted their attention. Never once did I get in trouble.

Moonlight Pirate

I've had my fair share of rude comments and petty spats, but I never actually hit anybody unless they were attacking me first. User Image

You do need anger management, OP.
Lol, wow you're lucky that all you have to do was go to anger management classes for punching someone in the face.
pluhsauce
Being Telluric
You're only acting so tough because you didn't actually fight him. You assaulted him, then stole his stuff. That's not standing up for yourself, you dumb c**t. He didn't put his hands on you.

If you fly off the handle and assault people because they make a comment about you, then I'm sure you don't really understand what it means to be a p***y.

He's a better man than me for telling his parents and handling the situation within the confines of the law, but what you did was nothing to be proud of.

You're crazy as catshit, son. The judge is a dumb c**t, too.

calm down, son.

Nah, B.

This s**t got me too hype, *****.

Fashionable Genius

You're an idiot, and it's too bad you didn't get what you deserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff