• First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
good job being an overreacting child.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
While I thank you for standing up to bullies, I have to wonder why he chose you for a dirty joke over anyone else.

Tipsy Kitten

How are you going to get through life if your first response to someone saying something mean about you is to assault them?
neutral
Talk s**t get hit. rofl
Dolce Rogue
It means you learn to control your s**t.
What you did was unnecessary. Yes he was an a*****e, but had I been him, I would've punched you back.

You would have cried like a little b***h. rofl

Popular Raider

Cold Blooded Inferno
Diabolical Eevee
ToPiBu
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?
I actually really like that show. Especially when she cuts some idiot defendant to shreds whee

Too bad the show isn't as real as we'd all like it to be. Isn't it that despite that the people suing are real people with real cases, both sides get money regardless if they win the caase or not?

My cousin was on Judge Judy. She won her case, and yes, I believe both sides get money to appear on the show.

God..I can't imagine what it would be like just to watch your own family member (..Wether you like them or not anyways) be on Judge Judy..Much-less if they don't have there s**t together..

You could tell she was nervous. Her baby daddy is a complete moron though, and that's who she was suing. So by comparison, she looked pretty good.

Wheezing Duck

Miss Purrsephone
Dolce Rogue
What you did was unnecessary. Yes he was an a*****e, but had I been him, I would've punched you back.

How do you know for sure that she would, "cry like a b***h"?

Charitable Giver

Miss Purrsephone
Dolce Rogue

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold So would you. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
the judge probably did that to not be a d**k to the person who got their a** beat. i honestly would have done waaaaaaaaay worse to that person. ahha what can i say? the b***h had it coming.

Distinct Poster

xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo

klebold

iSaibot

iEvanie

iDazzleMADness

pink shampoo x3

Queen Shining Heaven

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.
Posties

Let me just take it upon myself to say; What a coincidence, all of you would try and rationalize the physical assault of another man for making a joke, as OP did. Oh but she's female she has carte-blanche when it comes to rape scenarios because rape is more prevalent of women. Another coincidence most of you have the letter "I" as the first letter in your usernames, you all must think you're eccentric for standing up for breaking laws! Violence! And with violence comes rape, so you all must be for rape too so GO RAPE, HELL YEAH RAPE!
Unless there is nonviolent rape.

Que?

Profitable Prophet

Did he get his stuff out of the toilet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items