Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dainty Doll

No. "Sticking up for yourself" would have been responding with an equally harsh and humiliating comment.
You punched him in the face because you're not witty enough to think of a good comeback.

I'm sure we're all very impressed by how badass you are.
Daaamn girl, I would -never- insult you!!

No, you did go overboard.. The judge should have given you the highest fine.
I was in a situation like that myself. some months ago.

ONly in my case the situation result in a full on fist-fight. The whole thing played out surprisingly respectfully too.

There was no hair pulling from him and I didn't go so low as go for a nutshot. IN the end he broke my nose, I busted his eye and broke his jaw, but he finished the fight by breaking my wrist.

All I'll say is your reaction was completely justified in my eyes.
well damn.
idk if it's anger issues or selff-defense.
somebody calls you ugly so you physically assault them and destroy possibly hundreds of dollars worth of their stuff.

i don't know if you are ugly on the outside, but you sure seem ugly on the inside.
You DID counter sue him, right?

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I like you already. Good on you and good on the judge for only fining you 50 bucks.. You win! Lol I reallly like you chicka biggrin

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
You can stand up for your self without getting violent. It's called using your words.
I don't believe a word of this.
So someone makes a funny at your expense & your response is to go batshitcrazy?

..kay.

Hope no one ever tries to knick your wallet,
the aftermath should make you eligible for capital punishment.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Anne Shirely, you SERIOUSLY need to learn anger management.
In these cases I think quick wit would have been more effective than physically assaulting him. It probably felt good to punch that a*****e but really, as you're seeing, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Wheezing Duck

So kid says something about it being charity and shizbitz. So you punch him in the face and throw his stuff in the toilet?
You must have a wonderful reputation!

Intellectual Explorer

That b*****d deserved it. Sucks that you live in a country where pretty much anything gets into court... Here it wouldn't. XD But everyone's pretty much a p***y...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff