Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
LOL.

Quit using physical force as a means to put on airs. I know, I used to do it cuz I could get away with it being a cute high-school chick.

But one day, you are going to hit a man who is going to have absolutely no qualms about retaliating by beating your face in, anyway.

It's far more superior a move to just laugh it off, cuz really, you don't give two shits what they say, do you?

No. You don't.

Charitable Giver

Being Telluric
You're only acting so tough because you didn't actually fight him. You assaulted him, then stole his stuff. That's not standing up for yourself, you dumb c**t. He didn't put his hands on you.

If you fly off the handle and assault people because they make a comment about you, then I'm sure you don't really understand what it means to be a p***y.

He's a better man than me for telling his parents and handling the situation within the confines of the law, but what you did was nothing to be proud of.

You're crazy as catshit, son. The judge is a dumb c**t, too.

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

I have to agree, what he said was mean, but what you did was not cool.

yum_donut and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH

Popular Raider

ToPiBu
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?
I actually really like that show. Especially when she cuts some idiot defendant to shreds whee

Too bad the show isn't as real as we'd all like it to be. Isn't it that despite that the people suing are real people with real cases, both sides get money regardless if they win the caase or not?

My cousin was on Judge Judy. She won her case, and yes, I believe both sides get money to appear on the show.
How do you walk with such big balls, OP?
ToPiBu
Because I broke some assholes nose and destroyed his property.

In English class about a week ago we had like 20 minutes of debate time based on capital punishment and somehow the topic got unto rape.

I made a small joke about how all the rapists should be put in a prison together and see how they like it, then some other guy says "Well it wouldn't be rape in your case Andrea. In your case it would be charity."

After the entire class gasped I got up, walked over to him and punched him in the ******** face (gave him a nosebleed). Then I took his backpack and my own and walked out of class to the girls bathroom and found the dirtiest shittiest toilet and dumped all the contents of his bag into it.

Anyways yesterday I had to get out of my last three periods to go to court because this c**t went and told his mommy and daddy and they're pressing charges for $500....

Luckily the judge was nice and understood that he had it coming so she just fined me $50 for the property damage and told me I have to take mandatory anger management classes.

So what is anger management? Is it becoming a total p***y and learning how to not stand up for yourself?

-_-

You do have anger management issues and you also seem to have other issues as well, for example you seem to have no regret punching the guy in the face. No matter what people say, people don't deserve to be attacked with physical violence.

I'm willing to bet the only reason you don't feel bad hitting him and that you aren't getting in even more trouble is the fact that you're a woman. Just imagine if instead of you getting up and hitting him in the face, imagine if you said something equally offensive and a guy went up to you and hit you in the face. He not only would feel really bad about it, but he would be facing a lot more serious consequences than you are, the guy might even face jail time.

But yeah I guess that's just an example of how "privileged" males are and how "oppressed" women are.

You should apologize to the guy for what you did and I think your parents need to figure out what the hell is wrong with you because clearly you have more problems than just anger issues. You seem like a spoiled brat who has a huge sense of entitlement.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

It means you learn to control your s**t.
What you did was unnecessary. Yes he was an a*****e, but had I been him, I would've punched you back.
Queen Shining Heaven
Well, damn! I mean, the punch was justifiable, but you didn't need to dump his backpack

No the punch was not justifiable. I'm pretty sure you'd be horrified if the roles were reversed and it was a man breaking a woman's nose.

Familiar Poster

The punch was good, but then you did the thing with the bag which was not needed.

Fashionable Shopper

User Image
Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?

Its punishable by law to physically assault someone. Sure, what he said was mean but you just don't go hitting people because they say mean things. You could have said something back instead. No, instead you punched him and damaged his property. Way to go. Now you are the one in trouble and he gets no punishment for cracking a mean joke.

You deserve the punishment you got.

User Image
How can you measure up?

Well um of crs. Where did it ever say you could break someone's face and destroy their property and get away with it? You know the consequences, now just to accept that it was worth it and move on~

Greedy Receiver

Someone made an insulting joke so you stand up for yourself by physically harming them and damaging their property. You have no self control and need to learn to control it. In civilized society you cannot just beat the s**t out of people who annoy you or insult you and not face the consequences for it.

You're going to hear things you don't want to hear. Deal with it.

Familiar Friend

You're a b***h not to mess with, mama!

And honestly, maybe you went overboard, but what a rude thing to say to you.

Noisy Exhibitionist

23,190 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Diabolical Eevee
ToPiBu
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?
I actually really like that show. Especially when she cuts some idiot defendant to shreds whee

Too bad the show isn't as real as we'd all like it to be. Isn't it that despite that the people suing are real people with real cases, both sides get money regardless if they win the caase or not?

My cousin was on Judge Judy. She won her case, and yes, I believe both sides get money to appear on the show.

God..I can't imagine what it would be like just to watch your own family member (..Wether you like them or not anyways) be on Judge Judy..Much-less if they don't have there s**t together..

OG Cutie-Pie

When I had to do anger management classes, it was pretty silly. It was a bunch of long speeches that didn't really apply to me. But I did it and got it over with. Not hard, just sucked up my time. Wasn't especially useful, but better than jail time I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff