Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because I broke some assholes nose and destroyed his property.

In English class about a week ago we had like 20 minutes of debate time based on capital punishment and somehow the topic got unto rape.

I made a small joke about how all the rapists should be put in a prison together and see how they like it, then some other guy says "Well it wouldn't be rape in your case Andrea. In your case it would be charity."

After the entire class gasped I got up, walked over to him and punched him in the ******** face (gave him a nosebleed). Then I took his backpack and my own and walked out of class to the girls bathroom and found the dirtiest shittiest toilet and dumped all the contents of his bag into it.

Anyways yesterday I had to get out of my last three periods to go to court because this c**t went and told his mommy and daddy and they're pressing charges for $500....

Luckily the judge was nice and understood that he had it coming so she just fined me $50 for the property damage and told me I have to take mandatory anger management classes.

So what is anger management? Is it becoming a total p***y and learning how to not stand up for yourself?

-_-
wow op ur hardkore

Loiterer

User ImageAnger management is learning self control.

Adored Admirer

Did you meet Judge Judy?

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

what was court like

Tipsy Poster

U a badass mofo.

Bornes
Anger management is learning self control.

& This.
You're only acting so tough because you didn't actually fight him. You assaulted him, then stole his stuff. That's not standing up for yourself, you dumb c**t. He didn't put his hands on you.

If you fly off the handle and assault people because they make a comment about you, then I'm sure you don't really understand what it means to be a p***y.

He's a better man than me for telling his parents and handling the situation within the confines of the law, but what you did was nothing to be proud of.

You're crazy as catshit, son. The judge is a dumb c**t, too.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?
I actually really like that show. Especially when she cuts some idiot defendant to shreds whee

Too bad the show isn't as real as we'd all like it to be. Isn't it that despite that the people suing are real people with real cases, both sides get money regardless if they win the caase or not?

Loiterer

ToPiBu
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?
I actually really like that show. Especially when she cuts some idiot defendant to shreds whee

Too bad the show isn't as real as we'd all like it to be. Isn't it that despite that the people suing are real people with real cases, both sides get money regardless if they win the caase or not?
User ImageIn a word, yes.

Adored Admirer

ToPiBu
Pseudo-Onkelos
Did you meet Judge Judy?

I don't know how that stuff works. What Judy does is some other kind of court case, one that puts up with petty affairs. That's not to make it sound trivial or anything, though.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Now that's how you do it! blaugh Too bad you got in trouble.... sweatdrop

Enduring Phantom

That ought to teach the little b*****d not to run his mouth without thinking. lol

Quotable Hunter

Well it wouldn't be rape in your case Andrea. In your case it would be charity.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Well, damn! I mean, the punch was justifiable, but you didn't need to dump his backpack

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
You've got brass balls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers