Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I went through part 6. How can people like this? neutral Its s**t. I found the chibi nuruto animu's first Ep much more entertaining than this s**t. I want my 5 hours Weekend back. ******** Homestuck s**t.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
You got to part 6?
I cant even get past part 1.
neutral

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The_Flying_Gunfoot
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
You got to part 6?
I cant even get past part 1.
neutral

Same. It was just god awful!

And really boring.
emotion_drool

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Perhaps people's taste have gotten so bad that this homestuck s**t is actually good to them.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

you went from act 1 to 6 in 5 hours?
did you read any of the pesterlogs or other chats?

Chatty Informer

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can't read every single chat...sometimes I'll read 'em if they're short, but damn, it's so frinkin' long! There are times where it gets interesting...but then...it cuts off and goes to someone else...and I just wanna know what happens to Karkat! Or Dave! Or...fkalsdj;falksd

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Singular Thong

Yes. I didn't find it anywhere intriguing whatsoever. And please don't tell me I wasted more time that I could on this s**t

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

GunSstray
Singular Thong

Yes. I didn't find it anywhere intriguing whatsoever. And please don't tell me I wasted more time that I could on this s**t

it personally took me a whole month to read homestuck and that's was when act 5 act 1 had recently ended??
this doesn't.......... make any sense......................
Kaeyuki

I have no idea why I like it, to be honest.
It's just...the story...I dunno, it pulls you in.
But yes, the first few acts are s**t and I have no idea what gave you the ambition to get through them.

I'm tired of wondering why homestuck fans like this s**t. So I gaved it a go.
Singular Thong
GunSstray
Singular Thong

it personally took me a whole month to read homestuck and that's was when act 5 act 1 had recently ended??
this doesn't.......... make any sense......................

Either I'm a fast reader or you're slow. Regardless, I want my time back.

Golden Spark

I tried it and I don't think I can even reach past the first ten pages. It was so ******** atrocious, I would rather read ten thousand Hoshii Miki sex doujins than endure that s**t.

EDIT: Wow oh ******** wow, it is like 20 pages of this ******** thread represents the moronic population that loves Homeshit. I mean seriously and all, I don't care whether you love Homeshit or not, but to get butthurt over someone insulting Homeshit without even insulting anyone, hahaha you Homeshitfags made my day. You seriously brought this s**t against yourselves.
Kaeyuki

I have no idea why I like it, to be honest.
It's just...the story...I dunno, it pulls you in.
But yes, the first few acts are s**t and I have no idea what gave you the ambition to get through them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff