Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Man in the Gimp Suit
GunnStray
The Man in the Gimp Suit
Blah Blah Blah! I have a terrible taste for entertainment. And you don't

I want that Sunday, which I wasted last week reading homeshit, back. mad Too much too ask for huh homeshit fans. confused
This is what you keep doing. You can't cite a single legitimate flaw in the comic, and as I said there are in fact plenty. If you're going to complain about something you could at least have the basic self-respect to complain intelligently instead of just throwing a tantrum. "It's retarded" is in no way a valid complaint on any subject under any context. Your complaints thus far amount to "I don't get it, so it must be stupid!" I'm not telling you you can't like it, but I am saying that if you can't complain properly do everyone a favor and don't complain at all.

I've seen a lot of terrible s**t, and a lot of cringe worthy ones too, This one takes the cake for being both and being bloody long! It just doesn't deserve my generosity.

Also, stop being so frustrated about me bashing that shitty comic. All you're doing is repelling potential retards who wants to read this.

And I am doing pretty much everyone who is not homeshit fan(like you), a favor.

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image User Image

hahaha oh wow

this entire thread
oh my god what the heck is happening in this thread

(for those who are wondering, homestuck is a webcomic thats sort of in the format of the old text-based adventure games. its basically about a kid and his friends who play a game. it features lots of text, and flash animations, games and music too! this is a good introduction to the concept as a whole, as well as where to start, and this is a good reference to homestuck is general (major spoilers though!)
i think a lot of people dislike homestuck because they werent expecting so much reading and the time it takes to read it. but its honestly a fantastic story with lots of cool characters!! i hope no one was put off on reading it because of some of the comments in this thread haha )
donut jesus
oh my god what the heck is happening in this thread

(for those who are wondering, homestuck is a webcomic thats sort of in the format of the old text-based adventure games. its basically about a kid and his friends who play a game. it features lots of text, and flash animations, games and music too! this is a good introduction to the concept as a whole, as well as where to start, and this is a good reference to homestuck is general (major spoilers though!)
i think a lot of people dislike homestuck because they werent expecting so much reading and the time it takes to read it. but its honestly a fantastic story with lots of cool characters!! i hope no one was put off on reading it because of some of the comments in this thread haha )

NEIGN! You expect me to reread that giant wall of boring text! Even the 2nd half of Biology was more entertaining than reading that garbled mesh of nonsense!

Stay away from that s**t people. Don't be like me. Who wasted a good weekend for nothing!
...For one there's no way you made it up to Act 6 in 5 hours...even if you skipped midnight crew.
Don't force yourself to like it, personally I love it but everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?
The Climax
...For one there's no way you made it up to Act 6 in 5 hours...even if you skipped midnight crew.
Don't force yourself to like it, personally I love it but everyone is entitled to their own opinion right?

My entire Sunday, wasted, on that. mad

Hygienic Garbage

I think Homestuck is popular because, among roleplayers, it offers a constant set of roleplaying characters to choose from.

For people who are not into fanfiction/fanart/roleplaying/conventions/etc it's really not going to be as appealing.

My friend made me read all the way through, and I did not enjoy it. She promised it would get better. It took me several months to get through, and the whole time I was so underwhelmed I procrastinated reading it by doing math homework.
talk2hand
Hey, Gunnstray.
ALL OF THE FANDOM THROWS YOU IN A MEDIVAL TORTURE DEVICE AND LAUGHS AT YOUR SCREAMS OF AGONY.
Thanks!

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
The_Flying_Gunfoot
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
You got to part 6?
I cant even get past part 1.
neutral

Same. It was just god awful!

And really boring.
emotion_drool

Maybe someone has already told you this, but you seriously should attempt to get to the end of Act 5 Act 1 before judging it. Even though this person somehow got to the most recent act and didn't like it, the majority of people who get that far do end up liking it. I am a huge Homestuck fan, but I absolutely hated the first one or two acts.

Humorist

16,800 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
meh, ugly is ugly. I didn't bother going past a brief look at Home Star Runner either. No matter how often they thread blitzed the other animation forum I was at. They looked about the same as I recall.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
WOW YOU PEOPLE REALLY CAN MAKE A THREAD LAST HUH
Dandy-tan
WOW YOU PEOPLE REALLY CAN MAKE A THREAD LAST HUH

The experiment was successful. Care for a toast mate? emotion_awesome
D3l1c1oustxt
I am this mad I type in caps

This is delicious emotion_dowant

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

this thread is over a week old and i'm still trying to make sense of someone reading homestuck in 5 hours
you just
can't do that
you can't

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out