• Citizen 200
TheScreamsAllSoundTheSame
Cor Valador
Cor Valador
GunSstray
Singular Thong
you went from act 1 to 6 in 5 hours?
did you read any of the pesterlogs or other chats?

Yes. I didn't find it anywhere intriguing whatsoever. And please don't tell me I wasted more time that I could on this s**t

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT BRO, YOU HAVE TO SPEND A MONTH READING BORING-a** TEXT FILES. LIKE A BOOK, BUT NOT INTERESTING.
Suck a c**k.

I love c**k.
Then suck an a*****e.

Real mature a*****e, aren't you? Whatever, i'm chillin with a faygo, does it look like i give a ********?
Well, I was going to state my opinion about Homestuck, but looking at the little flamewar going on I think I'll stay out...

All I can say is that I tried it, and got bored because nothing was going on after 10+ pages. It's not my thing.

Friend

Never read it.
But I'm sensing there are more trolls on here, then the webcomic.

Friend

I`m quite sorry, But I'm not a dog.

TheMagicalBox
Well, I was going to state my opinion about Homestuck, but looking at the little flamewar going on I think I'll stay out...

All I can say is that I tried it, and got bored because nothing was going on after 10+ pages. It's not my thing.
BUT BUT BUT BUT BRO.
YOU NEED TO READ LIKE A HUNDRED PAGES.
GOD.

Is what I would say if I were a ******** retard.

I just found it boring, Mr. Troll. Like a lot of people did.

Friend

I'm not going to argue to a troll about what i look like.
I never said i was a model. But frankly you're doing the same thing, posting on gaia
about anime?

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
SPACE KITA
Idgi either confused
TheMagicalBox
TheMagicalBox

BUT BUT BUT BUT BRO.
YOU NEED TO READ LIKE A HUNDRED PAGES.
GOD.

Is what I would say if I were a ******** retard.

I just found it boring, Mr. Troll. Like a lot of people did.
Good.
Now, do you want to keep up the 'I don't know what a troll is, everybody!" thing, if so, continue quoting me.

Actually it's quite obvious you're a troll. You're being rude and insulting everybody to get a rise out of them, that's what trolls do. If you had sounded smart and provided a good argument at whatever you're trying to get across, then maybe I would have believed it. But nope, you're insulting people for no reason, so it's quite obvious. Try being more subtle next time.
I was told to keep going, it gets better.
But it never got better. :I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces