Welcome to Gaia! ::

If it looks like too much to read, just read the bold print.

There are 5 (Five) Gaia Cults: The Pussies, The Grimy Faces, The Fat Lickers, The Fap Faces, and The Faptard Cult. They're all a bunch of b***h made, inclusive, b***h fests, where everyone is fickle as hell and doesn't even stick around. It's pointless and has no use.

So I have decided to help all you pathetic, sad excuses for human beings by creating a Sixth Cult (You can call me The Sage of The Six Paths or Rikudou Sennin works too btw).

So the Sixth Cult is called the N Slayers (I'm not going to tell anyone what the N stands for except the elite members because it is an ancient secret. So unless you're an elite, just believe the N means N because that is all it will ever be to you. If you can figure it out on your own, that's cool too but it might be harder to guess than you think lulz)

If you would like to join, post something (anything) here and then simply add me and in the friend request give me a brief biography telling me your:
(This is all just so I can get to know you better)
Name:
Hobbies:
Sexual Orientation:
what the ******** is this

Blessed Prophet

n stands for nope
Morose

The N Slayers

squids's Oppa

Seeker

this is pretty stupid dumb yo
MajesticPickles
n stands for nope

lul i wouldnt accept you anyways you're not even old enough for this website you cat whisker wearing fake. now get out.
STRATZl
this is pretty stupid dumb yo

Stupid yet genius. You in?
Morose

Kitten

MajesticPickles
n stands for nope

Blessed Prophet

Tywon Whorepath
MajesticPickles
n stands for nope

lul i wouldnt accept you anyways you're not even old enough for this website you cat whisker wearing fake. now get out.

i am old enough butthead!!!!!!

Noob

Morose
NekoMoonie
Morose

lulz
what the punk
MajesticPickles
n stands for nope

pls emotion_kirakira
MajesticPickles
Tywon Whorepath
MajesticPickles
n stands for nope

i am old enough butthead!!!!!!

not really. you're literally fake as hell. i used to know you. i talked to you for like a solid month and you were still too shook to tell your age lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff