Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Regular

So this morning I wake up with 30K that I didn't have and the buffs coy/div written on my hand. I have no memory BL'ing this morning after 3am when I went to bed. Did I sleep BL with someone???
Say what? XD You been at the booze again, Lost?

That's odd. Maybe this was left over from a crew instance you forgot about?

Devoted Regular

Signomi
Say what? XD You been at the booze again, Lost?

That's odd. Maybe this was left over from a crew instance you forgot about?

xD I don't drink and normally, I write that down in a notebook and not on my hand. xD I didnt go to bed with it there.

Kawaii Cat

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
Captain Lost Nipples
So this morning I wake up with 30K that I didn't have and the buffs coy/div written on my hand. I have no memory BL'ing this morning after 3am when I went to bed. Did I sleep BL with someone???

Check your history? Check your essences?

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
Captain Lost Nipples

LOL its okay martha.

Devoted Regular

Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

Kam doesn't drop essences for me. D: And there's no way to tell. xD I went to bed after logging off zOMG to begin with.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
I told you I dreamed about crewing with you last night!!!!! I Legit send a text to a friend telling them to come crew with us! SHE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY ANYMORE!!!!

Kawaii Cat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

Kam doesn't drop essences for me. D: And there's no way to tell. xD I went to bed after logging off zOMG to begin with.

That's odd, she should be dropping you essences at every kill. Did you try a "essence" search in your inventory? surprised

Devoted Regular

Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

That's odd, she should be dropping you essences at every kill. Did you try a "essence" search in your inventory? surprised

yeah, there was nothing. D:

Kawaii Cat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

Are you sure you searched in this way?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It doesn't really appear in the inventory until you search it.

Devoted Regular

Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

Yes, Dande. xD

Kawaii Cat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples
Dandeliondart
Captain Lost Nipples

Yes, Dande. xD

Then something is indeed wrong. :/

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe you got haxed. eek

Decorated Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
they were literally written on your hand? rofl

logically speaking though...the 30K could be from something being sold in the MP and then somone else could've wrote the buffs on your hand....I guess....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff