Welcome to Gaia! ::

vie recently been grabbing patches off of etsy. and local shows of course.
but easy has some awesome unconventional patches. including a sweeeeeeeeeeet fall of efrafa back patch that is amazing...

oh and angryyoungandpoor.com has a shitton of backpatches
insulin only
vie recently been grabbing patches off of etsy. and local shows of course.
but easy has some awesome unconventional patches. including a sweeeeeeeeeeet fall of efrafa back patch that is amazing...

oh and angryyoungandpoor.com has a shitton of backpatches
links to some etsys please,

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I got a blazer... All the irish guys at the bar give me s**t for having a union jack on my jacket. All the mexican guys give me props for having "santa muerte" on there.
interesting tidbit about the chris brown jacket i posted
anarchy & hiphop : VICE magazine
that dwarves backpatch is cool as hell

i got a Despise You patch at Badass Weekend and i'm gonna put it below my Merz piece and stud the empty space between eventually
i actually got the best patch ever a few days ago; it is a Current 93 patch with a Louis Wain kitty cat
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
i actually got the best patch ever a few days ago; it is a Current 93 patch with a Louis Wain kitty cat

i like this

Conservative Fatcat

i am going to be very excited to have this backpatch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Capitalist

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

this is a stupid good patch.

i'm contemplating making a patch for gero's yellow trash bazooka, but i'll have to find a screen printing shop that doesn't suck around here first
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

i'm contemplating making a patch for gero's yellow trash bazooka, but i'll have to find a screen printing shop that doesn't suck around here first

a lot of gero would make great patch fodder

i scanned kitanomaru hyakkei specifically for screenprinting but never got around to it sooooooooooooooooooo if you eventually do i have some hugeres tiffs for you

Greedy Capitalist

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

i scanned kitanomaru hyakkei specifically for screenprinting but never got around to it sooooooooooooooooooo if you eventually do i have some hugeres tiffs for you

that would be ridiculously cool. i'll probably look into screen printing something this weekend. i think there are like two different covers for kitanomaru hyakkei. was it this one? or was it the one without all the drippy s**t overlaying the face-belly dude?
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

that would be ridiculously cool. i'll probably look into screen printing something this weekend. i think there are like two different covers for kitanomaru hyakkei. was it this one? or was it the one without all the drippy s**t overlaying the face-belly dude?

i could've sworn i scanned more of the booklet but i guess i didn't, or maybe the scans are just elsewhere atm

last one is excellent. originals are 600dpi around 50MB each.

edit: same scanning session i also did the cover of Imperium (both original red on yellow and red on white), The Hand Of Glory, and the Kazumoto Endo / Crack Fierce split 7", the last two of which would look rly boss as patches

Greedy Capitalist

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

i could've sworn i scanned more of the booklet but i guess i didn't, or maybe the scans are just elsewhere atm

edit: same scanning session i also did the cover of Imperium (both original red on yellow and red on white), The Hand Of Glory, and the Kazumoto Endo / Crack Fierce split 7", the last two of which would look rly boss as patches

imperium would be awesome as a patch. it's one of my favorite album covers ever, tbh.

i scanned hanatarash 3 early last year, but of course i lost that when my computer was wiped (i had also uploaded a hanatarash poster that the original owner gave me when i bought the lp from him).
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL

imperium would be awesome as a patch. it's one of my favorite album covers ever, tbh.

i scanned hanatarash 3 early last year, but of course i lost that when my computer was wiped (i had also uploaded a hanatarash poster that the original owner gave me when i bought the lp from him).

uhhhhhh you have a copy of the Hanatarash 3 LP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces