Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys i can't decide if i wanna replace that dystopia patch with a Death Side one or a Kuro one halp plz

Hilarious Poster

i dont own a vest because i wear glasses and the one time i word my friends vest as a joke someone took a pic and tagged me #punktime on twitter sad
bung life
you guys i can't decide if i wanna replace that dystopia patch with a Death Side one or a Kuro one halp plz

if there was a battle royal of great punk bands dystopia would one of the last in the ring.
lose the mob 47 patch and get another "dis"band....then it would be alliteration

edit:my mistake i was thinking of DtoFGs vest

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
bung life
HERE IS MINE TELL ME HOW COOL I AM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUTTONS ARE HERESY, CHRISTIAN DEATH, GERMS, DS-13, AND A KEWL GODZILLA ONE I FOUND IN A STORE
OMG! Merzbow & Christian Death? I think I <3 you! *girlish squeal*

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
Baragon
i dont own a vest because i wear glasses and the one time i word my friends vest as a joke someone took a pic and tagged me #punktime on twitter sad
That doesn't make much sense. You should do whatever you feel like, not worry about what others think. Besides, I've def seen some punk chicks/guys with vests & glasses.
trauma is sexy
my vest is much better

his tits might be bigger tho

Friendly Exhibitionist

Dr. Claw

his tits might be bigger tho

Shutup, Tyler Turden.
trauma is sexy

Shutup, Tyler Turden.

cool
Lyra Batschild
bung life
HERE IS MINE TELL ME HOW COOL I AM

BUTTONS ARE HERESY, CHRISTIAN DEATH, GERMS, DS-13, AND A KEWL GODZILLA ONE I FOUND IN A STORE
OMG! Merzbow & Christian Death? I think I <3 you! *girlish squeal*

find me at Chaos In Tejas and show me yr butt
insulin only
bung life

if there was a battle royal of great punk bands dystopia would one of the last in the ring.
lose the mob 47 patch and get another "dis"band....then it would be alliteration

UPDATE: i may just put the Death Side patch below Merz and stud around it. MERZVEST MARK IV

e: also yeah dystopia is ******** great. i wish they'd play a reunion show ever but i'll settle for talking to the drummer after Ghoul shows.
bung life
insulin only
bung life

UPDATE: i may just put the Death Side patch below Merz and stud around it. MERZVEST MARK IV

that is a good idea. let's see yr death side patch
do you like cats
bung life
insulin only
bung life

it's just this one

http://www.crustpunks.com/death-side-patch-p-1239.html
bung life
do you like cats
bung life
insulin only
bung life

it's just this one

could the layout for this site be worse?

Girl-Crazy Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I bought one from the op shop the other day. Now, how to embellish it...
do you like cats
bung life
do you like cats
bung life
insulin only
bung life

it's just this one

could the layout for this site be worse?

well it is called crustpunks.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces