Other. 0.035928143712575 3.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Profitable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
SHINee is my favorite band ever! BEAST (I like their old name better) have an amazing singing voice but SHInee is better at dancing.

Dangerous Lover

I already commented on this but it keeps on coming up in the forums emo
I alskdjflsdkjfsdkfl love Jonghyuns voice
I alksdlfdksjkfsjdlj love Hyunseungs voice
I asdlkfjsdklfsdjljk love all of dem groups.
User Image
Who doesn't love Onew Condition?

Fashionable Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I like both! blaugh
Shinee are sorta like the Kings of Kpop (or so I've been told sweatdrop not to sure about that statement) but personally I think they are awesome dancers. Beast are also a pretty good group. Just when I was starting to lose interest in them, they bring me back in with Beautiful Night. I think their equally good therefore I like both. (but they are by no means my favorite idol group stare lol)

Entrepreneur

Gah but B2ST's new music is so amazing..
v_v

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I like both groups, but I don't like the idea of comparing them. They both have different concepts and are in no way similar.
shinee biggrin

Entrepreneur

Teeyanuh
I like both groups, but I don't like the idea of comparing them. They both have different concepts and are in no way similar.

Lol I wasn't comparing them I was just implying that SHINee was my 1st & Fav group, but when I heard B2ST I fell in love with them. <_>
SHINee is so mainstream, but it's whatever. Lol

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Noctisu
Teeyanuh

Lol I wasn't comparing them I was just implying that SHINee was my 1st & Fav group, but when I heard B2ST I fell in love with them. <_>

Aren't all K-pop artists mainstream in a way?

Entrepreneur

Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh

In different perspectives you can say that, ever since Gangnam style came out I think every-ones been going crazy over Kpop.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Noctisu
Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh

In different perspectives you can say that, ever since Gangnam style came out I think every-ones been going crazy over Kpop.

Eh, I think it's more on the side of people going crazy over Psy. Hardly see anyone getting into kpop because of Gangnam Style. Yea, sure, they may check out other stuff out, but hardly ever seen someone who's all like "OH MY GOD, KPOP" because of Gangnam Style.

Entrepreneur

Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh

Eh, I think it's more on the side of people going crazy over Psy. Hardly see anyone getting into kpop because of Gangnam Style. Yea, sure, they may check out other stuff out, but hardly ever seen someone who's all like "OH MY GOD, KPOP" because of Gangnam Style.

Lol well that's your opinion, you never know how people actually react to gangnam style, they'll probably start getting into kpop , but who knows?

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Noctisu
Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh
Noctisu
Teeyanuh

Lol well that's your opinion, you never know how people actually react to gangnam style, they'll probably start getting into kpop , but who knows?

Ngl, I'm happy about the attention Kpop has been getting lately. It's just that whenever I ask someone who loves Gangnam Style if they listened to anything else, they just say it;s only Psy. And whenever I try to show them something that's in the same genre, they just brush it off. So, yea. :c

Profitable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
My bias is to SHINee.
love SHINee (especially Jong-troll), but i do have to say that i like BEAST better, both musically, and individual-member-wise. smile
Shining SHINee ♡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces