Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do with your 1 gold item?

Keep 0.43362831858407 43.4% [ 49 ]
Alchemy 0.053097345132743 5.3% [ 6 ]
Donate 0.14159292035398 14.2% [ 16 ]
Sell (for profit) 0.20353982300885 20.4% [ 23 ]
Sell (to help deflation) 0.16814159292035 16.8% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Now that people are actually posting, what are your experiences with the inflation/deflation? biggrin

Timid Pup

13,225 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Lovely Lemon Candy
YveItaI
FAPjacks123

Innumerable Candy

User Image If the prize was 1 tril to begin with, yes I would've hosted a giveaway of some sort to make up.
          But it turned out the prize was actually 1 bil.
          Sorry about the snipe,though I do hope this calmed you down.

For those who did not get to win gold, items, etc.

There is still the big sale on Tuesday. Once my life has a schedule again I will post the hours of when the sale will take place.

So don't worry if you didn't get your dream items. There is still a chance to get it.

User Image You had no idea how mad they were ... LOL. I really really appreciate the 1 bil though, so thank you so much once again. emotion_hug

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YveItaI
Lovely Lemon Candy
YveItaI
FAPjacks123

Innumerable Candy

User Image If the prize was 1 tril to begin with, yes I would've hosted a giveaway of some sort to make up.

There is still the big sale on Tuesday. Once my life has a schedule again I will post the hours of when the sale will take place.

So don't worry if you didn't get your dream items. There is still a chance to get it.

User Image You had no idea how mad they were ... LOL. I really really appreciate the 1 bil though, so thank you so much once again. emotion_hug

Hope they don't send you hate mail for it later on lol.

Timid Pup

13,225 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Lovely Lemon Candy
YveItaI
Lovely Lemon Candy
YveItaI
FAPjacks123

Innumerable Candy

Hope they don't send you hate mail for it later on lol.

User Image I hope so too haha. emotion_facepalm

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lovely Lemon Candy
Now that people are actually posting, what are your experiences with the inflation/deflation? biggrin

Well, one item I was questing for before was Ashen Marionette and Pale Marionette.
I bought Ashen for 7b and Pale for 9b.

After a few weeks they deflated to 3b -5b! D<

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Results from mentioning prizes:

Total votes went from 75 to 92
Page posts went from 40 to 104
Lots of <3 and even some </3
And some chaos on page 100

Yup. My plan is working out perfectly lol.

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ace Syndrome
Lovely Lemon Candy

Well, one item I was questing for before was Ashen Marionette and Pale Marionette.
I bought Ashen for 7b and Pale for 9b.

After a few weeks they deflated to 3b -5b! D<

Lol. Yeah, at this point I'm trying to sell more than buy. But it is slowly going back up so I'm only buying what's cheap on my wishlist.

Friendly Ghost

Lovely Lemon Candy

Hi Lemon Candy ^A^

About inflation, it really shock when I'm back here after few years eek
There are lots of item selling way too high price that I can't even afford =/

I think in this time what we can do is find contest from thread and win gold/item, or open art shop to earn gold =]
Too bad there was some 'gaians' who feels like 100million are like nothing, and proudly ask gold from others.

Overall, I like item more than gold~ If the item is too high price, I will just refresh the page and buy it when the price at low~

School Mischief of 4billion are gone now >A<

Timid Healer

20,450 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Killua_Z14
Lovely Lemon Candy

Hi Lemon Candy ^A^

I think in this time what we can do is find contest from thread and win gold/item, or open art shop to earn gold =]
Too bad there was some 'gaians' who feels like 100million are like nothing, and proudly ask gold from others.

Overall, I like item more than gold~ If the item is too high price, I will just refresh the page and buy it when the price at low~

I've been getting on gaia almost daily for the past 3 years. I was able to see the chaos that started in November and almost quit. But then they started to reel people in with item generators and I kept buying what people sold from the generators. And as a result, now I have a bunch of stuff but the inflation kept getting worse.

But I have noticed a deflation ever since the GoFusion thing and the 5% marketplace fee.

And I wish I could draw lol. I would love to do that instead of hoarding a bunch of items to sell them once they get expensive again.

Friendly Ghost

Lovely Lemon Candy
Killua_Z14
Lovely Lemon Candy

Hi Lemon Candy ^A^

I've been getting on gaia almost daily for the past 3 years. I was able to see the chaos that started in November and almost quit. But then they started to reel people in with item generators and I kept buying what people sold from the generators. And as a result, now I have a bunch of stuff but the inflation kept getting worse.

But I have noticed a deflation ever since the GoFusion thing and the 5% marketplace fee.

And I wish I could draw lol. I would love to do that instead of hoarding a bunch of items to sell them once they get expensive again.

I hate the 5% tax!! >A<
Before I always sell item to earn gold =/
Now I only sell things like project bag~

I'm about to open a art shop to earn gold >u<
Design banner and skin also can earn gold =D
I'm no good with design so I didn't think of open a graphic shop at here . _ .

Invisible Bunny

Inflation sucks the big one

Ruthless Knight

14,100 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ruthless Knight

14,100 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100