Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb
Owl Hug
Sagebomb
Good luck with your dream, I would love if I could sell my 400k items for 99m as well XD

Hahah yes. I thought, I'll put it out there and see what happens. I don't expect it to happen at all. blaugh

Yeah, Ive gotten lucky with some of those things, like "Celebrity Snare Hulk Fists" There were a couple listed for 100m, so I listed mine for 10m assuming it wouldnt sell since they usually average like less than 100k (lmp atm is still only 500k)....but they sold...I was like 0_o

Wow! I had many of those items and just chucked them in really cheap. That is really awesome that you got a good price for them. I guess it also depends if someone suddenly decides they want a certain item and do have a bundle of gold to spare. heart

Kawaii Star

yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
l S0ULS l
wow inflated XD

I know. You can only try haha. emotion_yatta

Owl Hug: You have rosamund devotion your so lucky! I want that item so much as my Gaia Christmas gift crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Maybe you can join the giveaway when I have it up and running and that can help? heart

Kawaii Star

Yay, sold an item another 940800 added to the tally. I should keep a record of this. xD

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Owl Hug
yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
l S0ULS l
wow inflated XD

Owl Hug: You have rosamund devotion your so lucky! I want that item so much as my Gaia Christmas gift crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Maybe you can join the giveaway when I have it up and running and that can help? heart

YES please. When and where will your giveaway be? Also, do you have gaia Christmas items?

Kawaii Star

yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
l S0ULS l
wow inflated XD

YES please. When and where will your giveaway be? Also, do you have gaia Christmas items?

I always run them in the chatterbox, I just like doing that. As for when, I am not sure. It depends on when I can raise enough funds that I am happy with. Maybe subscribe to this thread and I will update it when I have it started, that is probably the easiest way to stay in the loop. I do have Christmas items, but not selling them right now, sorry. crying

Kawaii Star

I updated the first post to try and make it, make sense. xD

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Owl Hug
yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
yummycupcakessparkles
Owl Hug
l S0ULS l
wow inflated XD

I always run them in the chatterbox, I just like doing that. As for when, I am not sure. It depends on when I can raise enough funds that I am happy with. Maybe subscribe to this thread and I will update it when I have it started, that is probably the easiest way to stay in the loop. I do have Christmas items, but not selling them right now, sorry. crying

I subscribed to your thread about the Christmas event. Thanks for letting me know smile

Kawaii Star

emotion_kirakira

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owl Hug

Wow! I had many of those items and just chucked them in really cheap. That is really awesome that you got a good price for them. I guess it also depends if someone suddenly decides they want a certain item and do have a bundle of gold to spare. heart

Yep when flynn came out, it meant people could now pay stupid ammounts for worthless items, just because they could affort to.

Yeah I dont tend to really sell many of my items unless thier value seems to be to good for me not to, relative to how much I want to keep that item.

I dont tend to sell any of my items that are worth less than 100k, so I tend to have quite a lot of smaller items. (Like I have 3800 items on this account)

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb
Owl Hug

Yep when flynn came out, it meant people could now pay stupid ammounts for worthless items, just because they could affort to.

Yeah I dont tend to really sell many of my items unless thier value seems to be to good for me not to, relative to how much I want to keep that item.

I dont tend to sell any of my items that are worth less than 100k, so I tend to have quite a lot of smaller items. (Like I have 3800 items on this account)

Yeah, that's right. Flynn's Booty really made a big impact to the economy here. As will/has the new autocash which will/is rewarding uses with GC and actual gold as well. So it will probably grow that way, unless there is some kind of thing that happens to restore it, but with old items also being sold in the cash shop, maybe not. xD

That is pretty amazing, I am exactly the same. I have over 3000 items, and it can be a bother trying to look through and sell items, it would take way too longer to sell smaller valued items. It's also hard to organize with that many items too, hopefully the new inventory thing comes out some time soon. xD

Popular Witch

Good Luck Selling!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owl Hug

Yeah, that's right. Flynn's Booty really made a big impact to the economy here. As will/has the new autocash which will/is rewarding uses with GC and actual gold as well. So it will probably grow that way, unless there is some kind of thing that happens to restore it, but with old items also being sold in the cash shop, maybe not. xD

That is pretty amazing, I am exactly the same. I have over 3000 items, and it can be a bother trying to look through and sell items, it would take way too longer to sell smaller valued items. It's also hard to organize with that many items too, hopefully the new inventory thing comes out some time soon. xD

Yep and flynn is here to stay, so we just need to accept her and work within this new economy. I am kind of enjoying dirty cheap 03s now. I could never had afforded a panda hat a couple weeks ago. And since Im not a elitest I dont mind if lots of people have them. I have since I joined in 2004 wanted most 03s, and now I am slowly starting to collect them (Even if I only have a couple 03s so far, I now believe I can get more).

yeah, on my main mules, I have ~2500+ items, but there is a lot of doubles in that.

yeah exactly I dont really consider anything worth 100k to be worth the time it takes to sell XD.

But Im okay with clogged invo, when making avis I just use the search system to find things.

OG Lunatic

9,525 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Owl Hug
C H l Y O H A N A
emotion_kirakira How Sweet Of You.!

Thank you. I like to run giveaways and thought it would be cool to try and raise some good funds before starting it. heart

Awh Haha I Did The Same Now All I Have Is 69k lol

Kawaii Star

C H l Y O H A N A
Owl Hug
C H l Y O H A N A
emotion_kirakira How Sweet Of You.!

Thank you. I like to run giveaways and thought it would be cool to try and raise some good funds before starting it. heart

Awh Haha I Did The Same Now All I Have Is 69k lol

I'm sure you'll get more again soon. heart

Kawaii Star

Strobelight Seduction
Good Luck Selling!

Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers